PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bears

Pacopete4
10-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Maybe the Pack getting blown out 26-0 wasn't so bad after all.. they simply dominated the Seahawks tonights, wowzers.

ND72
10-01-2006, 10:52 PM
they are good....very very good. I'm ok with them, honestly...it's the damn Vikes I can't stand to be successful. I have respect for hte bears.

billy_oliver880
10-01-2006, 11:13 PM
I am going to be honest...Seattle was extremely flat today...they are alot better team then what we saw from them today.

BEARMAN
10-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Better team ? WTF ? DA BEARS are 4 an 0 ! We just beat the reining NFC champs, soundly ! 37 to 6 ! You sir are full of canine feces !
DA BEARS are for real ! This is the year of the BEAR !

GO BEARS !

Partial
10-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Better team ? WTF ? DA BEARS are 4 an 0 ! We just beat the reining NFC champs, soundly ! 37 to 6 ! You sir are full of canine feces !
DA BEARS are for real ! This is the year of the BEAR !

GO BEARS !

You beat the NFC championship without their best player.

That would be like the bucks claiming they were better than the 72-10 bulls because they beat them in one game without Michael Jordan. Come on man, even you can admit that without the best player in the league it makes a huge difference.

gbgary
10-02-2006, 12:19 AM
gotta give the bears respect...they're pretty damn good!

the_idle_threat
10-02-2006, 12:21 AM
The Bears looked good today, but it's a long season.

BEARMAN
10-02-2006, 01:11 AM
Like it mattered if he played or not, in the first 3 games he did nothing, less the 100 yards combined ! It would NOT have mattered if he played tonight or not. DA BEARS were DOMINATING tonight ! 37 to 6 for crying out loud ! You can sour grape this all you want, Fact is DA BEARS are for real ! :cool:

GO BEARS !

mmmdk
10-02-2006, 01:39 AM
To some of you: Show some class, the Bears are very, very good. Alexander wouldn't have change the outcome, only the score. Packers dominated Bears for 1½ decade, now it's their turn. But I'm sure of one thing; the Bears won't stay on top for that long (1½ decade). The NFC is still inferior to the AFC though and the Bears & Eagles plus surging Panthers are, as of now, the top dogs in the NFC. The jury is still out on the Falcons, Cowboys, Saints, Seahawks, Rams and Giants.

Well, this is a thread about the Bears - I respect them and I think they looked pretty damn scary (good) on SNF. I find it much more satisfying that the Vikes look boring and ordinary, I mean, who'd freeingly pay to watch the Vikings play? Yes, THAT boring!

Tarlam!
10-02-2006, 01:59 AM
What Michael said. This is a Bears team that will win a lot this year. If Rex stays healthy, they may not choke like they did last year....

FritzDontBlitz
10-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Like it mattered if he played or not, in the first 3 games he did nothing, less the 100 yards combined ! It would NOT have mattered if he played tonight or not. DA BEARS were DOMINATING tonight ! 37 to 6 for crying out loud ! You can sour grape this all you want, Fact is DA BEARS are for real ! :cool:

GO BEARS !

would the bears have expected seattle to pass on every down if alexander was playing? i think not.

enjoy the win, but wait until the bears win a playoff game under lovie before you start crowning them super bowl champs.

ahaha
10-02-2006, 01:07 PM
I was amazed at how well Chicago's offense played. Seattle's D has been great this year, and the Bears shredded it. Berrian has become a good second receiver with the ability to haul in the deep pass, and their O-Line gave Grossman all the time in the world. If their offense stays healthy(Grossman, Berrian, and the O-Line) they should be the favorite to win the NFC.

BallHawk
10-02-2006, 01:16 PM
gotta give the bears respect...they're pretty damn good!

Agreed. As long as Grossman doesn't get injured or starts playing horrible, than the Bears will be in the Super Bowl. They have a top 3 defense, maybe the best defense, in the league. But the reason the Bears are doing so well is their offense. Grossman is playing great, he leads the league in TD and is only 51 throwing yards short of the league leader, Peyton Manning. Jones is playing good, and their O-line is doing a great job of protecting Grossman. They are, without question, the best team in the NFC.

Tarlam!
10-02-2006, 01:26 PM
As of now, Da Bears are the only 4-0 team in the NFC. In the AFC it's the Colts and the Ravens.

That puts Da Bears in elite company. All things being equal, they make it to the big dance this year. The Jets showed how beatable the Colts are and Baltomre has only beaten 2 teams convincingly - Tampa and Oakland. They struggled against the Browns but did well to win against the Bolts, albeit at home.

The Bears beat us and the other 2 NFC-N teams, but also Seattle. Also at home, no Alexander, but they whipped them good. They have only looked average in the Dome.

If they don't choke, they have a great chance at becoming World Champs.

Partial
10-02-2006, 02:20 PM

GO BEARS !

Right, because he was injured. He is the league MVP, I reckon he would have made a difference, just like you guys without Urlacher would have made a difference.

PaCkFan_n_MD
10-02-2006, 02:25 PM

GO BEARS !

Right, because he was injured. He is the league MVP, I reckon he would have made a difference, just like you guys without Urlacher would have made a difference.

I agree with partial. If we didn't have Brett last week, we only would of scored seven points from the D.

Patler
10-02-2006, 02:33 PM
As someone said, if Alexander had played, it might have changed the scrore, but not the outcome. He would not have helped the Seattle defense stop the Bears, other than maybe keeping some drives alive a little longer to give them more rest. Hard to say how much he could have done, The Bears' D is pretty good.

Injuries are part of the game. Right now the Bears are pretty healthy. That could change, or it might not. Right now they are darn good, both on offense and defense.

Dabaddestbear
10-02-2006, 03:46 PM

GO BEARS !

C'mon man getreal. Alexander would have maybe helped out with an extra score but thats about it. The Bears without Urlacher would have still won this game. If your DT is splitting up the middle and gets 2 sacks and your 5th round Rookie DE playing in spotted time gets 2 sacks that means alot.
Unless Alexander can play all positions on the team he would have made no difference. What game was you watching?

TPF
10-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Alexander wouldn't of stopped the Bears putting up 37.

BallHawk
10-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Wow, I just realized that the Bear's defense haven't allowed a TD all year. That is scary. :shock: