PDA

View Full Version : Joe Changes His Tune

Packnut
10-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Below is a paragraph from Joey T. Am I living in the twilight zone? Did'nt it just seem like yesterday, Theisman was ripping Favre all over the place?

On the other side of the field, Brett Favre is making people forget this may be his last season. In fact, if he keeps it up, there will be calls for him to play another five seasons. He's comfortable with his offense and is making excellent throws. He's also playing within himself and isn't playing as though the weight of the team is on his shoulders. Last season he knew he didn't have the players necessary to win and tried to do it all. That resulted in 29 interceptions and a perception that he might not be the player he once was in terms of being able to lead a team. He's destroyed that perception with his last two games, passing for 680 yards and six touchdowns, with only one interception.

MJZiggy
10-02-2006, 04:42 PM
What an idiot!! I knew they all would do this. Just change up what you say and no one will notice that you've been saying the opposite for 9 months. :roll:

BallHawk
10-02-2006, 04:47 PM
What an idiot!! I knew they all would do this. Just change up what you say and no one will notice that you've been saying the opposite for 9 months. :roll:

Welcome to the life of Sean Salisbury.

Packnut
10-02-2006, 04:50 PM
I know they get paid to have an opinion, but when that opinion is wrong, they should have the balls to apologize.

MJZiggy
10-02-2006, 04:52 PM
I don't even have balls and I'm willing to admit when I'm that wrong about something.

Green Bud Packer
10-02-2006, 04:59 PM
i'm no theisman fan but he does say favre has destroyed the perception he had of him with his play. i'll be listening to larry and wayne tonight cuz i can't stand the espn announcers.

Bossman641
10-02-2006, 05:06 PM
What a joke

"Favre is terrible. He should have retired. He is tarnishing his legacy and destroying the team with his selfishness."

"Favre is still a great player. His problems last year were a result of trying to do too much. He could and should play for another 2 years."

Kiwon
10-02-2006, 05:29 PM
Yes, I have to watch Packer games on Internet radio but I don't care about that during the ESPN games when Joe T is going to be around the mike. What a pain he is!

I only hope that Farve plays well tonight on MNF so that his football critics will shut up about his retirement drama every year. Honestly, if Brett would shave every day and dye his hair brown again half of these people wouldn't even mention his age.

FavreChild
10-02-2006, 06:15 PM
It's okay to change your tune and all, but at least admit that you are changing it. Own up to being wrong. You manly man, you.

Kiwon
10-02-2006, 07:20 PM
You manly man, you.

FarveChild, who are you calling a "manly man?"

Me? :D or Joe? :sad:

FavreChild
10-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Well....not Joe T!