PDA

View Full Version : Who's worse, Carrol or Manual??

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 10:23 PM
They both are awful and hopefully neither will be on the team next season!

gbpackfan
10-02-2006, 10:26 PM
They both fucking blow! Along with the rest of our team!

BallHawk
10-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Carroll is horrid and a punk. If our secondary didn't suck so much, I'd say cut him.

BooHoo
10-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Carroll is worse.

VegasPackFan
10-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Carroll.

This should be a poll.

GBRulz
10-02-2006, 10:39 PM
I've NEVER liked Carroll.

BallHawk
10-02-2006, 10:42 PM
I've NEVER liked Carroll.

He's a punk.

RashanGary
10-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Manuel. But Carroll is pretty bad too.

Maybe we can get them both off the field with one clean sweep. This brings me to a question that I've been meaning to ask you bulldog;

What do you think of Leon Hall? Is he the next great NFL corner?

]{ilr]3
10-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Woodson! Talk about a worthless pile of shit, that guy is it. Zero effort, blows 80% of every play he gets a chance on.

I cant stand Carrol, but atleast the guys tries.

wist43
10-02-2006, 10:59 PM
I've finally had enough of Carroll... I've never been much of a defender, but I did think he'd develop over time. My argument was that he never should have been a 1st rounder...

Enough is enought though, I don't care what they have invested in the guy... he's just a complete disaster out there.

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 11:00 PM
I think Hall will be decent but not great. He has very good talent around him on D and didn't play that well against Minny. Good tackler, but definitely not a top 10 pick IMO!

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 11:01 PM
IMO, Allen Branch has the most upside at the next level. I think Woodley is a bit overrated.

RashanGary
10-02-2006, 11:02 PM
I've finally had enough of Carroll... I've never been much of a defender, but I did think he'd develop over time. My argument was that he never should have been a 1st rounder...

Enough is enought though, I don't care what they have invested in the guy... he's just a complete disaster out there.

I think I'm with you here. He's a tough ST player and a decent dime back but you can't start that guy.

This makes the development of Blackmon so crucial.

There are two really good CB's in the up coming draft. Leon Hall IMO is the best of the bunch. I wnated a DE but shit, I think a CB is by far the biggest need right now. We need a good one, now. Woodson can play safety as far as I'm concerned.

This team is more than one or two pieces away. That game was just pathetic in the second half. Just pathetic.

J-Rok
10-02-2006, 11:03 PM
I still hold that he did a solid job first half. Second half, Carroll was pathetic. But then again, our whole D was.

RashanGary
10-02-2006, 11:05 PM
I think Hall will be decent but not great. He has very good talent around him on D and didn't play that well against Minny. Good tackler, but definitely not a top 10 pick IMO!

Thanks for the report.

I still wouldn't mind having him on our team. He looks a little like Ty Law to me but we'll have to see him in the NFL. It's all about hard work, right?

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 11:05 PM
I still want Calvin Johnson if he is still available. With the ticky, tacky rules in regards to interference, he would almost be impossible to cover.

RashanGary
10-02-2006, 11:08 PM
IMO, Allen Branch has the most upside at the next level. I think Woodley is a bit overrated.

Allen Branch huh??

I'll have to keep my eye on him. We could use a dominate DT, DE or CB.

I'm really hoping we draft a defender. I'm looking ahead. I was excited half way through this game, but we just played perfect. It was just plain pathetic in the second half. Thsi team is junk.

Also, I think Favre might be injured. It looked serioius to me.

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 11:09 PM
UFA's on D and the best player in college football with our #1, Calvin Johnson.

RashanGary
10-02-2006, 11:21 PM
UFA's on D and the best player in college football with our #1, Calvin Johnson.

We are a bad team, but if you look around the league, there are worse teams. There is no way in hell OAK, DTW, TENN win more games that us. That means Calvin Johnson is gone.

I watched last years Packers and I'm watching this years Packers. We just got over a really bad game an Favre played like total shit and I still think we looked better than we did last season. I can't picture us losing 12 games this hear. We have 6 or 7 really easy ones coming up.

Like your Mario dream, you should forget about Calvin. He will go before we pick. I would be very surprised if we get a top 2 or 3 pick. 4 is the best we can hope for and it will probably be in the 7-10 range. I'm hopeing for a defender but we'll see.

Kiwon
10-02-2006, 11:24 PM
The Packer radio guys had to bite their tongues a couple of times to keep from going off on Carroll.

Carroll seemed to improve some under Bates, but this year.......

If the Pack goes into full rebuilding mode, Carroll may well be gone.

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 11:25 PM
Raiders will pick Quinn or Brohm
Titans will pick Thomas
Lions will pick which ever QB the Raiders don't
Adrian Peterson is still there also for one of the top three to pick.

RashanGary
10-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Raiders will pick Quinn or Brohm
Titans will pick Thomas
Lions will pick which ever QB the Raiders don't
Adrian Peterson is still there also for one of the top three to pick.

Yeah, you were going through this whole justification with Mario too.

Don't get your hopes up.

I'm looking in the 6-10 range.

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Your correct but I can dream, can't I? Calvin Johnson is a beast and is showing it in every game he has played this season.

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Hawk looked like a rookie tonight but he will have games like this because he is a rookie. A few knocks along the way will do all the rooks some good.

VegasPackFan
10-02-2006, 11:34 PM
How can we keep playing a guy that the other team targets, and immediately the whole game turns around.

Plus he is a punk. He self-promotes after making routine plays, even if he just blew 2 or 3 plays before that. He doesnt have one frigin clue out there.

Opposite example:

Notice when AJ/Kampmen got that sack late in the game? No celebrations. Just a pat on the helmet and get pack to the huddle. They were down by three scores and they knew it. Personal achievements dont mean squat when you are losing.

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Carroll needs to be gone at season end!

Bretsky
10-02-2006, 11:52 PM
I still want Calvin Johnson if he is still available. With the ticky, tacky rules in regards to interference, he would almost be impossible to cover.

WOW Bull; we're going to agree on a key draft pick this early in the season ? He'd be a gem.

B

b bulldog
10-02-2006, 11:54 PM
I've been pushing him for the last four weeks.

GBRulz
10-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Do you guys watch alot of college football ?

Tarlam!
10-03-2006, 02:04 AM
Carroll seemed to improve some under Bates, but this year.......

Therein lies the real answer to the question!

We all saw Carroll improve a tonne last year under Bates. The first practice Woodson attended, he showed right then how good he is.

Both have deteriorated from good exit points.

The answer is the secondary coaching staff suck big time. Get off Carroll's back, get off Woodson's back.

The real villain aint any player, it is Schittenheimer.

oregonpackfan
10-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Playing Carroll fits the definition of insanity--doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

They guy has proven repeatedly he cannot successfully cover a receiver. Either he gets called for holding or he gets beat.

I just don't think he is capable of learning from his mistakes.

OPF

b bulldog
10-03-2006, 09:24 PM
I watch as much football as I can. Football 24/7 would be my dream world!