PDA

View Full Version : Poll Question : Carroll or Manual

Chubbyhubby
10-02-2006, 11:04 PM
Here is the poll question

Partial
10-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Carroll and Manual are spelled incorrectly. You can correct these by editing the post.

Regardless, I am hoping for a both option :D I voted for Carroll, though.

Chubbyhubby
10-02-2006, 11:19 PM
me bad.... thanks Partial

Harlan Huckleby
10-02-2006, 11:22 PM
The correct answer is Carroll, but I voted for Manuel anyway cause I'm bitter.

RashanGary
10-02-2006, 11:24 PM
The correct answer is Carroll, but I voted for Manuel anyway cause I'm bitter.

I voted Manuel too. I was amazed at how bad he looked again. He just plain whiffs.

Chubbyhubby
10-02-2006, 11:26 PM
I voted for Carroll because he got schoolled several times this game. Harris should get CUT!

BF4MVP
10-02-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm pretty sure you're talkin about the tallest person in a midget conference when trying to compare those two..There's no point..

Tarlam!
10-03-2006, 02:34 AM
I wish you'd all focus on baching the coach responsible for the disarray in our secondary.

It's kinda like you all are just intent on killing the messengers...

FritzDontBlitz
10-03-2006, 05:00 AM
i don't understand how anyone can defend ahmad carroll as a person or as a football player. ever since he came to green bay he has sucked at both. he was a wasted pick from day one since he's too short to defend the receivers on any team in the nfc north, and he has went downhill since sherman drafted him. its time to cut ties with the last horrible reminder of sherman's gm incompetence.

a ray of sunshine from an otherwise depressing game: vernand morency looks like he will be a big help in the packers run game. he did have the fumbled exchange with favre, but he ran quite well and finished with 99 yards in 19 carries last night.

Tarlam!
10-03-2006, 05:47 AM
Fritz, this is simply not the whole story.

Even the harshest Carroll-Watchers grudgingly admitted how well he played the final half of last season. He almost had no more penalties and he began using his speed not his hands.

He played O.K. coverage last year in that phase. To claim he is incapable of improvement is in stark contrast to what has been proven. It is definitely the coaching he is receiving.

As far as his maturity; well, he handled being demoted far better than any around here would give him credit for.

When he gets cut, and I have no doubt it is a case of when, I hope he receives the coaching he needs to be successful. Good luck to him.

Rastak
10-03-2006, 06:19 AM
I wish you'd all focus on baching the coach responsible for the disarray in our secondary.

It's kinda like you all are just intent on killing the messengers...

If you lay all of it at the secondary coaches feet you are fooling yourself. He got fried on a couple of critial plays. On one long pass he bit on two moves and was all turned around, I hardly think the DB coach told him to do that.

I will admit the coverage seemed in dissarray on a few plays which perhaps could be a coaching issue. But is it the DB coach or is it the defensive coodinator whose got the ultimate responsibility?

I can't answer that question.

Tarlam!
10-03-2006, 06:28 AM
If you lay all of it at the secondary coaches feet you are fooling yourself. He got fried on a couple of critical plays. On one long pass he bit on two moves and was all turned around, I hardly think the DB coach told him to do that.

Funny, Carroll didn't get fried the last 8 games of last year, did he? Are you suggesting there were no critical plays last year?

I am suggesting especially Carroll is susceptible to poor and solid coaching. Right now, he seems thoroughly lost. I saw the game lowlights on NFL.com. He was so out of position to make a play it's not funny.

Carroll is being poorly directed.

Rastak
10-03-2006, 06:42 AM
If you lay all of it at the secondary coaches feet you are fooling yourself. He got fried on a couple of critical plays. On one long pass he bit on two moves and was all turned around, I hardly think the DB coach told him to do that.

Funny, Carroll didn't get fried the last 8 games of last year, did he? Are you suggesting there were no critical plays last year?

I am suggesting especially Carroll is susceptible to poor and solid coaching. Right now, he seems thoroughly lost. I saw the game lowlights on NFL.com. He was so out of position to make a play it's not funny.

Carroll is being poorly directed.

So any mistake from here on out is the coaches fault? I don't think so.
And if you want to tell me played zero mistakes last year I ain't buying that either.

Look, maybe your secondary coach does suck, there's no way for me to know what's Sanders fault and what's Shotty's fault but Carroll's been in the league long enough now to know how to play his position and while some of it may be scheme he blew a couple all on his own last night. I saw it with my own eyes.