PDA

View Full Version : Is Farve Hurt

wpony
10-03-2006, 12:02 AM
I didnt see the end of the game did Farve get hurt? :?:

Zool
10-03-2006, 12:02 AM
I saw a report of a neck/shoulder stinger.

Chubbyhubby
10-03-2006, 12:04 AM
I didnt see the end of the game did Favre get hurt? :?:

He got hit throwing the ball and landed awkwardly. The trainners examined him and Aarron Rodgers finished the game.

BananaMan
10-03-2006, 12:09 AM
He'll be fine.

wpony
10-03-2006, 12:15 AM
thank goodness now if we can get a secondary were back in the hunt LOL

FavreChild
10-03-2006, 12:16 AM
Yup....look out, BEARS! :mrgreen:

Tarlam!
10-03-2006, 04:48 AM
Favre injures head, shoulder in 4th quarter

He misses final series of the game

By Pete Dougherty
pdougher@greenbaypressgazette.com

PHILADELPHIA — The Green Bay Packers pulled quarterback Brett Favre from Monday night's blowout loss to Philadelphia because of a head-and-shoulder injury he sustained in the fourth quarter of the Packers' 31-9 loss to the Eagles.

Coach Mike McCarthy said he was unsure of the severity of the injury. Favre didn't do his usual postgame press conference but didn't show any obvious signs of distress or pain while dressing at his locker after the game.

McCarthy said he didn't know whether Favre sustained a concussion.

"There hasn't been a diagnosis yet," McCarthy said shortly after the game. "But it was a head and a (neck-shoulder) stinger. We'll know more about that. I think he's going to be fine."

Though it's unclear exactly when Favre was injured, he didn't take part in the Packers' final series of the game, when they took over with 4 minutes, 23 seconds to play and trailing 31-9. Backup Aaron Rodgers replaced him.

Favre finished with a passer rating of only 44.2 points (22-of-44 passing for 205 yards). He wasn't sacked but threw two interceptions — one when halfback Vernand Morency bobbled a pass right to him, and the other when Favre threw late down the middle to David Martin and was intercepted by Michael Lewis.

"(Favre) had one poor decision," McCarthy said. "Late down the middle. You've heard me say that before, (can't throw) late down the middle. We had a lot of run-pass checks at the line, and he gave the receivers a chance to make some plays."