PDA

View Full Version : Woodson...

packers11
10-03-2006, 04:24 PM
Why are people hating on this guy?? I thought he had a solid game last night, they did not want to pass his way.... He even caused a fumble!!! I wouldnt consider him a SHUTDOWN corner, but I think hes an above average cb in the league.....

Thoughts??

mission
10-03-2006, 04:34 PM
He's one of the handful of players that I was pleased with last night. Call it what you will but I felt he stepped up.

jack's smirking revenge
10-03-2006, 04:41 PM
It was the first time this year that I heard his name called on a consistent basis. It looked like he cared...until he went out with an injury. Who knows what that means. He's oft injured.

tyler

packers11
10-03-2006, 04:42 PM
It was the first time this year that I heard his name called on a consistent basis. It looked like he cared...until he went out with an injury. Who knows what that means. He's oft injured.

tyler

He did not want to embarrassed on National TV....
Carroll on the other hand.... :wink:

Dune
10-03-2006, 04:49 PM
I think it is the 11 million dollars he is getting.

Greenbay would be wise to let him go next year because that 11 million dollars can be used to get more productive players.

It's true he probably is an average corner but these days with the salary cap he is not worth 1/8 of the teams total salary.

packers11
10-03-2006, 04:53 PM
I think it is the 11 million dollars he is getting.

Greenbay would be wise to let him go next year because that 11 million dollars can be used to get more productive players.

It's true he probably is an average corner but these days with the salary cap he is not worth 1/8 of the teams total salary.

Only for this year, since we had so much CAP we did not know what to do with it.. Next year he makes 3.75 million..

T.T was smart with the signing.... Next year he will be like an average player to the cap..

BF4MVP
10-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Woodson's playing better than he's been given credit for...

jack's smirking revenge
10-03-2006, 05:04 PM

In general or last night? If we're talking generalizations, then we're not watching the same games. I've seem him look lackluster, slow and uninterested, a definite crutch to the secondary considering his talent and salary cap num. I'll give him credit for last night. He gave me hope that he may be the player I was excited about getting in April.

tyler

MJZiggy
10-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Maybe the Carroll release wakes him up?

BF4MVP
10-03-2006, 05:08 PM

In general or last night? If we're talking generalizations, then we're not watching the same games. I've seem him look lackluster, slow and uninterested, a definite crutch to the secondary considering his talent and salary cap num. I'll give him credit for last night. He gave me hope that he may be the player I was excited about getting in April.

tyler
He hasn't played at the level he's capable of, but he has played well in general..

Just look what happened when he was out and Carroll came in..And then imagine if we hadn't signed Woodson and Carroll would be the starter..

BF4MVP
10-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Maybe the Carroll release wakes him up?
I hope so. He obviously has the talent to be a pro bowl player, since he's been there 4 times..

red
10-03-2006, 05:19 PM
he did quit on one play last night that pissed me off. his guy caught the ball and made the corner, woodson just pulled up and someone else had to come in and knock the guy out. other then that he played ok