PDA

View Full Version : Surprise, surprise. Davenport hurt AGAIN!

gbpackfan
10-03-2006, 04:29 PM
This kid just can not stay healthy. TT had to cut him.

Steelers | Davenport injured in practice
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:40:29 -0700

Ed Bouchette, of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, reports Pittsburgh Steelers RB Najeh Davenport (leg) suffered a leg injury during practice Monday, Oct. 2, and may not play in the team's Week 5 game.

hurleyfan
10-03-2006, 05:32 PM
SOme players are just "prone" to injury...

Too bad about Poopenport, I think he got a bumb rap :wink:

vince
10-03-2006, 06:24 PM

What do you mean, Hurley, that he got a bumb rap? The guy can't stay healthy, and teams can't afford to be paying people to consistently sit on the injured list...

Davenpoop is probably one of the highest paid running backs in the last decade per yard of rushing performance...

I'd say the Packers and Steelers are the parties getting the bumb rap...

hurleyfan
10-03-2006, 07:00 PM

What do you mean, Hurley, that he got a bumb rap? The guy can't stay healthy, and teams can't afford to be paying people to consistently sit on the injured list...

Davenpoop is probably one of the highest paid running backs in the last decade per yard of rushing performance...

I'd say the Packers and Steelers are the parties getting the bumb rap...

Vince,
see the "wink" ??

Guiness
10-03-2006, 07:16 PM
It's ok HurleyFan - I thought it was funny. Was it your sole idea? I think you should stop carping on him Vince. There's a time and a plaice for these type of puns.

*sigh* slow news night

vince
10-03-2006, 07:51 PM
It's ok HurleyFan - I thought it was funny. Was it your sole idea? I think you should stop carping on him Vince. There's a time and a plaice for these type of puns.

*sigh* slow news night

OK, so I'm a little slow on the uptake... :oops:

Guiness
10-03-2006, 08:09 PM
Ok, I'll leave you abalone now