PDA

View Full Version : Packers Depth Chart Updated.

gbpackfan
10-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Just went to Packers.com and noticed that the depth chart was updated today. Some interesting tidbits.

1. Miree is now listed as the #1 FB.

2. K-Rob has passed R. Martin at WR.

3. Spitz and Colledge are your starting guards.

4. Corey Williams is starting at DT (that may not be new).

5. Morency is now the #2 back, with Herron dropping back to 3.

6. And the SHOCKER, A. Carrol is MIA!

Check it our for yourself at http://www.packers.com/team/depth_chart/

BallHawk
10-03-2006, 06:43 PM
I feel bad for Hendu. :sad:

BF4MVP
10-03-2006, 06:44 PM
6. And the SHOCKER, A. Carrol is MIA!
I'll say he is...That's a whole lot of blank space right in the middle of the depth chart.. :shock:

red
10-03-2006, 06:54 PM

he's hurt, not demoted

i think

BF4MVP
10-03-2006, 06:57 PM

he's hurt, not demoted

i think
Nope, he's demoted..Read about it here (http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061001/PKR01/610010637/1058/PKRFeatures).

vince
10-03-2006, 06:57 PM

he's hurt, not demoted

i think
He's demoted. That's life in the NFL. Don't feel bad for him. He's already made more money than most of us on this board will ever make, and he's had a long and illustrious career in the NFL.

Miree looked pretty good as a zone blocker last night.

chewy-bacca
10-03-2006, 07:16 PM
as much as I hate to say it the run game did have some pop last night.

gbpackfan
10-03-2006, 07:21 PM
That's what happens in the NFL. Henderson is a great guy but he is not the player he used to be.

Sometimes Packer fans are loyal to a fault. Henderson deserves to be treated with respect and class, but that doesn't mean he is untouchable.

Guiness
10-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Wow - we don't even have a backup CB listed. Just a 3rd string. What does that say?

Guess we'll likely find out if Jarrett Bush can play or not. As of right now, I wouldn't know him if I hit him with my car. :lol: [/list]

Harlan Huckleby
10-03-2006, 10:22 PM
It's a little odd to keep Henderson and cut Carroll, even if Carroll has no long term future. At least Carroll has a live body for special teams, and is probably better as an 3rd or 4th CB than they have now.

Guess I started out being impressed with the Carrol cut, and now am sliding into mixed feelings, just from a practical standpoint.

Chubbyhubby
10-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Did Carroll get cut? Where's the link?

BF4MVP
10-03-2006, 10:57 PM
Did Carroll get cut? Where's the link?
In the "Carroll released" thread...Or on Packers.com..

HarveyWallbangers
10-03-2006, 11:30 PM
Who was signed to replace Carroll? I have a bad feeling it's going to be Dendy. Unfortunately, I'm not real excited about him being the replacement.

Harlan Huckleby
10-03-2006, 11:33 PM
This secondary looks scary, once you get past starters. Actually, one of the starters won't need a mask for halloween.

Cutting Carroll was a rebuilding year move. No way are the guys behind him better right now.

Should be interesting. I have to believe Woodson's injury was minor.

Patler
10-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Who was signed to replace Carroll? I have a bad feeling it's going to be Dendy. Unfortunately, I'm not real excited about him being the replacement.

MM said in his press conference today "We're going to give Jarrett Bush and Patrick Dendy an opportunity." Tonight the website says Bush will be given a chance as the nickel back

gbpackfan
10-04-2006, 06:59 AM
It gets really old to hear some of you bitch about Carroll when he plays like crap and then bitch about TT when he gets cut. Pick a side!

And I have no problem with Bush or Dendy stepping into the Nickel back spot. What is the worst that could happen. They could run next to a WR while he catches TD passes of 30+ yards over and over. I guess I dont really see a step down there!

vince
10-04-2006, 07:06 AM
It gets really old to hear some of you bitch about Carroll when he plays like crap and then bitch about TT when he gets cut. Pick a side!

And I have no problem with Bush or Dendy stepping into the Nickel back spot. What is the worst that could happen. They could run next to a WR while he catches TD passes of 30+ yards over and over. I guess I dont really see a step down there!

gbpackfan, you're my new hero. Exactly right.