PDA

View Full Version : Packers 2nd half slide my fault sorry guys!!!

LEWCWA
10-04-2006, 02:02 AM
I had 2 softball games last night(we won't talk about the outcomes of those games!) Anyhow after the games I rushed home to catch the end of the game, well imagine my suprise to see the score 10-9 Eagles with about 5 minutes left in the 3rd qtr!! Well I barely got a beer and my ass in the seat when poof touchdown, and well it all went straight to hell from then on! So you all have my apologies!!

PackerBlues
10-04-2006, 08:17 AM
actually friend, I think I can take part of the blame too. I had to work at 11pm. So, I watched the game until half-time at my favorite bar, then went home to quickly change and leave for work. I had a real bad feeling taking my Brett Favre jersey off.......it just didnt feel like the right thing to do. Sure enough, I stopped at a gas station to catch the score before going into work........and the score went from 10-9 (the last time I had seen it) to 31-9. I am pretty damned sure that it was mostly my fault for taking that jersey off. (I didnt wanna get it dirty :oops: )

Patler
10-04-2006, 08:23 AM
actually friend, I think I can take part of the blame too. I had to work at 11pm. So, I watched the game until half-time at my favorite bar, then went home to quickly change and leave for work. I had a real bad feeling taking my Brett Favre jersey off.......it just didnt feel like the right thing to do. Sure enough, I stopped at a gas station to catch the score before going into work........and the score went from 10-9 (the last time I had seen it) to 31-9. I am pretty damned sure that it was mostly my fault for taking that jersey off. (I didnt wanna get it dirty :oops: )

You can't be forgiven for this. If you had time to stop at a gas station, you had time to wear the jersey until you got to work, and take it off before starting work. Your excuse of not wanting to get it dirty just doesn't cut it. There were alternative to taking it off as early as you did. Accepting responsibilty as Carrol did for his mistakes is nice, but not good enough.

Packer fandom will have to consider whether or not to release you! :mrgreen:

CaptainKickass
10-04-2006, 08:36 AM
You - and anyone else who made similar moves should be penalized and made to wear T-shirts for the next week that say:

"I'm the bastard that made Green Bay loose"

Additionally, you should be assesed a 6 beer penalty. (this means you owe everyone here a six pack)

Any further infractions will result in additional disclipinary measures as set forth by league rules.

:crazy:

retailguy
10-04-2006, 08:44 AM
I had 2 softball games last night(we won't talk about the outcomes of those games!) Anyhow after the games I rushed home to catch the end of the game, well imagine my suprise to see the score 10-9 Eagles with about 5 minutes left in the 3rd qtr!! Well I barely got a beer and my ass in the seat when poof touchdown, and well it all went straight to hell from then on! So you all have my apologies!!

PackerBlues wrote:

Well as a show of support for the rest of the forum, I've banned you both for a month. We can't let you get away with this stuff. Don't let it happen again. :roll: :shock: :wink: :mrgreen: :crazy:

MadtownPacker
10-04-2006, 08:49 AM
I also was to blame because I was sitting for the first half but felt so good with the Pack up the half that I layed down in the third.

Guess the D did too! :sad:

SkinBasket
10-04-2006, 08:51 AM
A butterfly flaps it's wings.

Madtown tips over on the couch in a drunken stupor.

And thusly the world is changed forever.

MJZiggy
10-04-2006, 09:23 AM
It was you guys!! I analyzed every move I made trying to figure out what it was I did to cause this travesty and I could think of nothing that had changed. Oh the anguish I went through trying to figure it out and it was you all along! :wink:

Zool
10-04-2006, 12:28 PM
It could have been my fault. I said outloud at the start of the second half

" There's a chance we can win this game"

/me cries for Ahmad Carroll for .38 seconds.

Sparkey
10-04-2006, 01:15 PM
/me cries for Ahmad Carroll for .38 seconds.

Interesting how that is also the caliber of a handgun...Hmmmmmm???

Zool
10-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Special