PDA

View Full Version : Official Winners & Losers of Monday Night Football

MadtownPacker
10-04-2006, 12:22 PM
By Nutz
First off, I didn’t get to see much of the second half due to the fact that my eyes were closed. Mainly I was shocked with how flat and pathetic the Green Bay Packers came out in the second half of last night’s football game. Mike McCarthy can be held accountable for this; he didn’t make the needed changes or corrections to keep pace...

Read it all on the homepage! (http://packerrats.com)

Partial
10-04-2006, 12:39 PM
I agree with most of this Nutz, good analysis. The only thing that I am not sure I agree with is Morency. I am not sure that he can be considered a winner despite a solid running performance because he did have a key fumble, and a turnover 'causing play in the passing game. He was one of the highlights of the game, but does that make him a winner if even the good points were below average. As usual, my kudos, good sir.

Patler
10-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Jennings had a fumble, too, but his went out of bounds.

When you collapse and get pounded both offensively and defensively as the Packers did, I think you can question if there were any winners for GB on Monday. However, I think collectively the O-line was a winner on Monday when you consider their youth and inexperience. No sacks, nearly 100 yds rushing. certainly not a loser, but maybe not a winner either (1st and goal on the 1). Maybe you got it right, leaving them off both lists.

Sparkey
10-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Jennings had a fumble, too, but his went out of bounds.

When you collapse and get pounded both offensively and defensively as the Packers did, I think you can question if there were any winners for GB on Monday. However, I think collectively the O-line was a winner on Monday when you consider their youth and inexperience. No sacks, nearly 100 yds rushing. certainly not a loser, but maybe not a winner either (1st and goal on the 1). Maybe you got it right, leaving them off both lists.

The only winners were those people who were not tempted by the spread and still put their money on the iggles. :cool:

prsnfoto
10-04-2006, 04:04 PM
I agree with almost all Nutz can you guys believe there were two plays that went for big gains we only had 10 players on the field. My suggestion just leave THE COACHING STAFF and BRETT on it permenantly until 1) The coaches prove they can coach 2) Brett stays not because I am down on him he made one stupid play, he stays because he is the packers biggest loser he has to be surrounded by vets and rookies alike who are losers and can't hold on to the football(except Jennings for now). On defense his front 7 is ok but the secondary will also be losers until STINKYHIEMER is fired.