PDA

View Full Version : Raiders....

packers11
10-04-2006, 06:09 PM
With Moss and Porter wanting to be traded.... Raiders look like a bigger mess than we are.....

It is likley that they will have to trade one of them because neither care how the game is going for thier team...

"Moss, who was traded from Minnesota to Oakland before the 2005 season, said he wouldn't mind being traded again."

Should the packers look into the trade?? It would give Jennings more time to grow, and hed be a solid SLOT reciever...

Would the packers be willing to give a #1??? Would you want them to, or is this draft more promising with Calvin Johnson|Jerrett....

Thoughts?

PaCkFan_n_MD
10-04-2006, 06:11 PM
Calvin Johnson or Moss?

Calvin Johnson

ND72
10-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Randy Moss, Terrell Owens...Javon Walker...any guy who is like these guys, i would want nothing to do with. Moss has shown in the past 4-5 years, that injuries have hurt him, and he's not as explosive as he once was.

red
10-04-2006, 07:54 PM
i would take moss

he is the ultimate weapon for a qb that likes to lob the ball a longs ways down the field, just like brett likes to do

but instead of getting picked off everytime, moss would be able to get it

he is IMO by far the best WR in the nfl, but he's stuck on an absolutely horrible team, with a coach who won't air it out, and qb's that can send it deep

i can't blame him for wanting to get out of that mess

Guiness
10-04-2006, 08:16 PM

'cept he wanted in. Demanded it, as I recall.

red
10-05-2006, 05:43 PM

'cept he wanted in. Demanded it, as I recall.

he wanted in to a high powered offence with a qb that threw down field quite a bit and a head coach that wanted him to

now, he has a horrible qb that can't throw down field and an old school coach that doesn't want to go down the field

things have just about done a 180 from when he got there

cheese_man
10-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Calvin Johnson or Moss?

Calvin Johnson

i argee

Tarlam!
10-06-2006, 12:12 PM
O.K. Lemme get this straight:

The porposition is to trade our (likely to be great) #1 for Randy, cause he likes deep balls á la Brett Favre. He wanted into Oakland, but now he's there and their QB can't throw the bomb so he wants out. And none of us are sure if Brett will be back or if Aaron can throw a bomb.

Boy, yeah, I can see why people would want to do this.

SkinBasket
10-06-2006, 12:24 PM
For the price, we're much better using K Rob in the same role as Moss would fill. WR isn't one of the reasons we're losing games right now.