PDA

View Full Version : heh

Partial
10-04-2006, 11:27 PM
So I was on JSO tonight just browsing, and there was a thread about a new packer fourm, and described how to check your PMs. Needless to say, I figured a pop-up would shoot up there like it does here, but evidentally not. Needless to say, I never responded to any PMs I received their since I thought others just didn't respond to me. For that I apologize, 'cause I had about 15 from many friends here.

Just in case anyone didn't know that they don't pop-up, you click account info, messages.

In summary, I'm sorry:
Ziggy
Bretsky
Patler
Collins
RG
JSR
Noodle
and a few others!

- Dan

the_idle_threat
10-06-2006, 12:15 AM
I just checked my PMs at JSO, and discovered that I have zero. I feel so unpopular! It's like middle school all over again! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bretsky
10-06-2006, 12:35 AM
So I was on JSO tonight just browsing, and there was a thread about a new packer fourm, and described how to check your PMs. Needless to say, I figured a pop-up would shoot up there like it does here, but evidentally not. Needless to say, I never responded to any PMs I received their since I thought others just didn't respond to me. For that I apologize, 'cause I had about 15 from many friends here.

Just in case anyone didn't know that they don't pop-up, you click account info, messages.

In summary, I'm sorry:
Ziggy
Bretsky
Patler
Collins
RG
JSR
Noodle
and a few others!

- Dan

Here I thought you were ignoring me :wink:

I also learned this the hard way at JS. It's kind of silly that there is no way to notify when you had a PM there.

I also saw the lind regarding the new forum. St Louis was trying to gather as many troops as he can.

St L detests me though; not sure why, but he enjoys using me as a punching bag when I show up.

Cheers,
B

sooner6600
10-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Bretsky:

St Louis hates anything with a thinking mind attached.
Oh by the way; where is Tex?

I got booted of the JS forum to.

What to I have to do to read the garbage can?

Hints please

GBRulz
10-06-2006, 09:09 AM
You need 200 posts and to be a member for 60 days, I think? Nutz would know for sure.

GBRulz
10-06-2006, 09:10 AM
nm, it's 100 posts and 60 days of membership, or 200 posts.

There is a section on here about all the rules and stuff.....hope this helps..

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=2592

sooner6600
10-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the help; GB

MJZiggy
10-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Nice to see ya here Sooner. So...what'd ya do to get booted? :razz:

sooner6600
10-06-2006, 09:32 AM
MJZiggy

Well the new mod said no more off topic non-packer stuff.
I called him on it saying it was censorship and was handed
the red card as it were.

Oh well; JS was loosing steam; and my new boss did not like
any of us using the internet for personal use due to security
concerns and stuff like that.

So here I am.

Hope all is well by you.

Fleece the lambs on Sunday.

GBRulz
10-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Sounds like the mods are very quick to pull the trigger on banning people over there now. Too bad they didn't do it sooner, maybe the site would still be a half decent place to post. No, I take that back, I like PR better than JSO. period.

MJZiggy
10-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Life's good. I just hope that one of these kids can step up and tear it up in pass coverage. I'd like to see a nice INT this week out of the secondary....

pacfan
10-06-2006, 11:03 AM
I popped back onto JSO yesterday and and saw that Lou was recruiting people for another forum. I checked my private messages, first time ever I might add, and found that that I had two messages. One from Lou directing me to the C-E forum for political discussion, and another from Guiness inviting me to join packerrats from way back in March of this year.

To Lou, I declined, talking politics in a christian forum when you're not christian just feels wrong. Its like going to somebody's house and insulting the host, just doesn't feel right.

To Guiness, thanks for the invite. I hope my non-response was not taken personally I never knew we had PM's on the forum(s). I had always assumed that the PM invites were yahoo, MSn, etc...

my bad and a belated thanks for thinking of me.

GBRulz
10-06-2006, 11:08 AM
St. Lou is starting a forum?

For politics, I'm assuming.

pacfan
10-06-2006, 11:12 AM
St. Lou is starting a forum?

For politics, I'm assuming.

yep, he posted a rant against the Republican leadership in connection to the Foley situation.

no takers as of last night.

woodbuck27
10-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Sounds like the mods are very quick to pull the trigger on banning people over there now. Too bad they didn't do it sooner, maybe the site would still be a half decent place to post. No, I take that back, I like PR better than JSO. period.

sooner6600:

Welcome to the BEST PACKER FORUM on the Net. It's too :cool:

Guiness
10-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Pacfan - A belated welcome here for a belated thank you :D

So C-E is getting involved with JSO again? Wonder what would make UpNorthFan want to try that again? Odd.

MJZiggy
10-06-2006, 11:59 AM
It totally makes sense to me, though I don't think it will quite work the same way the second go-round...

Packers4Ever
10-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the help; GB

sooner 6600, welcome to this sometimes crazy :mrgreen: but very
helpful group, lots of good discussions and I'm sure
you'll enjoy your visits here. :smile: