PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames

Partial
10-05-2006, 04:12 PM
I was just thinking about how I refer to a ton of people on the boards by a Nickname:

Retailguy - RG
GreenBayRulz - GBR
MadtownPacker - Mad
Harlan Huckelby - HH
MJZiggy - Zig or MJ
TyroneBuggins - Tyrone
HarveyWallbangers - Harv
Woodbuck - Woody
Nutz - Nutzy
Murphy37 - Murph
Skinbasket - Skin
JustAnotherPackFan - JAPF
Jack's Smirking Revenge - JSR
B_Bulldog - Bulldog
Bretsky - B
GrnBay007 - 007
Fosco33 - Fos
CyclonePackFan - Cyclone
The_Ideal_Threat - TIT :lol:
HomerJay - HJ
KYPack - KY
GregJennings - Collins
Rastak - Ras
Tarlam - Tar
Anti-Polar Bear - APB
ND72 - ND
No Mo Moss - Nomo
Mraynrand - GD
PBMax - PB
Zool - Zooly
Little Whisky - Whisk
Wist43 - Wist
Billy_Oliver - Rasta
The Leaper - Leap
JPoppinga - JPop

If you're not in the list, don't be offended its because I cannot think of a short hand nickname for you off hand. Pat could work for Patler, but i've never went for it before. Ballhawk, Guiness, Red, etc, are just tough to do! Do any of you refer to posters by different nicknames or think of them mentally as anything other than their username?

Mad calls me P all the time, thats the only other one I know!

If you want to be called a nickname, let me know! I am always looking to add to my entourage of nicknames!!

Partial
10-05-2006, 04:17 PM
lol, as I page back and see the main page and users on, I jsut realized I left a ton off that I have nicknames for. God damnit, so much for doing that whole list from my memory!!

oregonpackfan
10-05-2006, 06:04 PM
My wife calls me...oops, I better not use profanities on this forum!

You can call me OPF, if it words for you.

OPF

BallHawk
10-05-2006, 08:25 PM
GBR is just too hard for me to say. I'm so used to putting GBM(GBMichelle) that I just find it unatural to put GBR.

What's wrong with me? :shock:

MJZiggy
10-05-2006, 08:33 PM
I can't do it either.

BallHawk
10-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Ah, so I'm not alone.

That comforts me.

GBRulz
10-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Maybe I should have just changed my name to GBM !!!

One that I can't get used to, even though it's been a while since he's changed his name is Greg Jennings. He'll always be Nick to me :wink:

What confuses me the most though is when people change their avatars. Speaking for myself, most times I just glance at the avatar and if I don't know who it is, THEN i'll read the name!

GrnBay007
10-05-2006, 10:19 PM
What confuses me the most though is when people change their avatars. Speaking for myself, most times I just glance at the avatar and if I don't know who it is, THEN i'll read the name!

Happens to me too. Most recently Joemailman took the kool aide guy. Retail used to have that quite some time ago so at first I thought they were his posts.

Brando19
10-05-2006, 10:53 PM
You can call me Bran or B19.

PaCkFan_n_MD
10-05-2006, 11:01 PM
Just call me sexy :wink:

GrnBay007
10-05-2006, 11:06 PM

OK, I will.....but......
Even the guys? :shock:

:wink: :razz:

GBRulz
10-06-2006, 09:13 AM
Most recently Joemailman took the kool aide guy. Retail used to have that quite some time ago so at first I thought they were his posts.

I know! I still can't get used to Joe having the Kool-Aid man. I keep thinking it's RG, myself!

BallHawk
10-06-2006, 05:22 PM
I was considering changing my avatar to Hawk in a Packers uniform, but I'm known by the OSU one. Maybe I'll change it eventually.

justanotherpackfan
10-06-2006, 09:32 PM
I was considering changing my avatar to Hawk in a Packers uniform, but I'm known by the OSU one. Maybe I'll change it eventually.
I just changed mine. I think Oregon is my second favorite team.

HarveyWallbangers
10-06-2006, 09:39 PM

I say leave it.

Little Whiskey
10-10-2006, 06:29 PM
I second that! i think it is just as bad when you change avatars. i've had mine since the JSO days and don't plan on ever changing it. you just shouldn't break a tradition!!

Tyrone Bigguns
10-10-2006, 07:04 PM
Tyrone isn't a nickname. Its my first name.

Last name is Bigguns. Lay off the weed partial.

Partial
10-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Tyrone isn't a nickname. Its my first name.

Last name is Bigguns. Lay off the weed partial.

you- you're crazy... I like you, but you', you're crazy man

Joemailman
10-10-2006, 08:22 PM

Happens to me too. Most recently Joemailman took the kool aide guy. Retail used to have that quite some time ago so at first I thought they were his posts.

OK, I changed my avatar. I don't think anyone has this one. :mrgreen:

GBRulz
10-10-2006, 08:23 PM
LOL!! Good one, Joe! and no....haven't seen that one, that's for sure!!

woodbuck27
10-11-2006, 09:03 AM
GBR is just too hard for me to say. I'm so used to putting GBM(GBMichelle) that I just find it unatural to put GBR.

What's wrong with me? :shock:

OK..You'll forever more be annoited Hawk2 by me.

K

BallHawk = Hawk2

woodbuck27
10-11-2006, 09:09 AM

Brando19 = You can call me Bran or B19.

:idea:

Ok... Brando19 = B19

and "Of Course, PaCkFan_n_MD translates automotically to SEXY.

PaCkFan_n_MD = SEXY :mrgreen:

Little Whiskey
10-13-2006, 10:55 AM
Joe, you are supposed to have that little dude in a spaceship as your avatar.
I actually saw that guy at the Michigan vs Notre Dame game a few weeks back. Well at least a huge guy with the same shirt. Pretty damn funny!