PDA

View Full Version : Walker,KGB,fergy and Roman predictions

b bulldog
04-19-2006, 10:05 PM
My bet is that Walker gets traded for a 2.
I think KGB is 50/50 while they will try to get some second day picks for Roman and Fergy. I said try!

Bretsky
04-19-2006, 10:12 PM
My bet is that Walker gets traded for a 2.
I think KGB is 50/50 while they will try to get some second day picks for Roman and Fergy. I said try!

I predict all will be Packers at the end of the draft.

But if a team would give me a six pack and Box of Johnsonville Brats I'd take it for Ferguson. He brings back the bad memories so I'll be glad when he's gone.

MJZiggy
04-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Now that you've said that, he's a career Packer.

Kiwon
04-20-2006, 04:42 AM
No guess. I've quit trying to figure out what TT might do. :?:

MadtownPacker
04-20-2006, 05:56 AM
Walker is the only real concern for me. He is a badazz WR and I wish he wouldnt have got hurt so TT would have signed him to a new deal this offseason. Truth is he is gone one way or another.

KGB is gone next season unless his contract is changed. 1 trick pony all the way.

Roman aint bad as a backup since he doesnt have any real trade value. He will be on the team opening day.

Fergy, well he was still recovering from the assualt by D Daruis (Kharma paid him back though) and looked scared last season. This is his last chance to show he can be the #2 or he is gone.

RashanGary
04-20-2006, 01:57 PM
I think KGB will have at least 2 more years in GB.
Ferguson will play out his contract.
Walker will be traded for a 2.
Roman will finish his 2 years and then be gone.

Harlan Huckleby
04-20-2006, 02:05 PM
I think KGB will have at least 2 more years in GB.
Ferguson will play out his contract.
Walker will be traded for a 2.
Roman will finish his 2 years and then be gone.

These sound like reasonable predicitons. Except two more years with KGB as a starter sound painful. Hope they replace him this summer.

b bulldog
04-20-2006, 06:26 PM
KGB's contract will have him redoing it at years end or he will be cut. If Roman doesn't show at the post draft camp he will have a hard time making the final roster.

Harlan Huckleby
04-20-2006, 07:01 PM
I don't think Roman is that bad. I want to see somebody beat him out, not just hand them the job.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-21-2006, 01:42 AM
KGB's contract will have him redoing it at years end or he will be cut. If Roman doesn't show at the post draft camp he will have a hard time making the final roster.

KGB is on the verge of a 20+ sacks season. If anything, Pack will be paying him more, or another team will.

Harlan Huckleby
04-21-2006, 08:54 AM
KGB is on the verge of a 20+ sacks season. If anything, Pack will be paying him more, or another team will.

I'm on the verge of being able to do 20 chin-ups. Only 19 1/2 to go.

KGB is a valuable player, just not a starter.

Chester Marcol
04-21-2006, 08:57 AM
Walker,KGB,fergy and Roman predictions

The overnight shift at McDonalds?