PDA

View Full Version : Take Your Pick On Who's To Blame.

Packnut
10-07-2006, 11:27 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=510404

I think we should have a new poll on how many times MM's states "we have to get that fixed" this season.

BF4MVP
10-07-2006, 11:32 PM
I think we should have a new poll on how many times MM's states "we have to get that fixed" this season.
I remember during the '99 season Ray Rhodes said "We'll get it done" about a million times..

Then after he got fired he said, "We just didn't get it done." :lol: :lol: :lol:

GrnBay007
10-07-2006, 11:38 PM
I remember during the '99 season Ray Rhodes said "We'll get it done" about a million times..

Then after he got fired he said, "We just didn't get it done." :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/mccarthy-new-coach-cheezie2.jpg
"We just didn't get that fixed"

:shock: J/K :wink:

BF4MVP
10-07-2006, 11:39 PM
AHAHAHAHA well played, 007 :lol:

Joemailman
10-07-2006, 11:40 PM
We're just not taking care of the big play and it's a recurring problem that needs to get corrected."

As you can see, he didn't actually say fixed. :mrgreen:

HarveyWallbangers
10-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Packnut might be running on a full 100% negative posts. SOV has a fierce rival for most negative fan on this board.

Joemailman
10-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Packnut might be running on a full 100% negative posts. SOV has a fierce rival for most negative fan on this board.

Packnut needs to do what I did 10 years ago and get the heck out of Illinois. I think living among Bear fans is causing him to lose perspective.

GrnBay007
10-08-2006, 12:23 AM

Packnut needs to do what I did 10 years ago and get the heck out of Illinois. I think living among Bear fans is causing him to lose perspective.

I escaped from IL about 10 yrs. ago too......wheww!!!

Packnut
10-08-2006, 08:12 AM

Well the facts say there really is'nt anything to be positive about. This team is so far away from being competitive that it's pathetic. The only question from week to week is how many points will this D give Up?

However, may-be your right. I should just sit back and be happy about all those great draft picks we're gonna have in the years to come.

Packnut
10-08-2006, 08:14 AM

My perspective will change the day TT is FIRED!

Tarlam!
10-08-2006, 08:17 AM

O.K. Who's in need of another cup of coffee this morning, then. Huh? :lol:

MJZiggy
10-08-2006, 08:21 AM

So am I to take it you're not his biggest fan? Feel the love, folks! :lol:

red
10-08-2006, 09:23 AM

Well the facts say there really is'nt anything to be positive about. This team is so far away from being competitive that it's pathetic. The only question from week to week is how many points will this D give Up?

However, may-be your right. I should just sit back and be happy about all those great draft picks we're gonna have in the years to come.

so you're saying you can only be a fan if they're winning?

this is starting to smell like a bears fan to me, troll maybe?

KYPack
10-08-2006, 09:33 AM

so you're saying you can only be a fan if they're winning?

this is starting to smell like a bears fan to me, troll maybe?

You might be onto something, there, Red.

GoPackGo
10-08-2006, 09:40 AM
come on people give McCarthy & Thompson 4-5 years. Holmgren & Wolf and the gang didn't get it together for 4-5 years either. We as Packer fans were so happy to see a decent packer team that we gave the team all the time it needed to eventually bring the title back to tiltletown. Get a grip and have a little patience Packnut. We are watching the team get broken down and rebuilt right before our eyes. Thompson did put together a team that made it to the Superbowl last year and could easily go back this year.

Packers4Ever
10-08-2006, 09:33 PM
[quote=HarveyWallbangers]Packnut might be running on a full 100% negative posts. SOV has a fierce rival for most negative fan on this board.

Oh give it a rest, will ya ? Sure, we lost one today but read this board, read the many responses from people who can see change and improvement. They sure were competitive today, did you watch the game ???? :roll:

Harlan Huckleby
10-08-2006, 09:35 PM
come on people give McCarthy & Thompson 4-5 years. Holmgren & Wolf and the gang didn't get it together for 4-5 years either.

this math doesn't sound right.

retailguy
10-08-2006, 09:36 PM

But, Harv, he's got a better avatar than SOV, so I'm willing to overlook it...

:wink:

FavreChild
10-08-2006, 09:44 PM
come on people give McCarthy & Thompson 4-5 years. Holmgren & Wolf and the gang didn't get it together for 4-5 years either.

Nor the comparison.

One more year; then John Jones gets rid of them both and we get Gruden as HC when his contract with Tampa ends. :cool:

FavreChild
10-08-2006, 09:47 PM

I agree.

And I don't think Packnut is that negative - only about TT. That's different than not being supportive of the team, after all.

retailguy
10-08-2006, 09:49 PM

Nor the comparison.

One more year; then John Jones gets rid of them both and we get Gruden as HC when his contract with Tampa ends. :cool:

Hey, how about this idea. Let TT continue to build draft choices, then say in another year, fire him, and have John Jones trade about 10 of the 15 choices he accumulates for Andy Reid? :mrgreen: :crazy:

FavreChild
10-08-2006, 10:02 PM
OK, now you're just being ridiculous.

Andy Reid's not even hot! :mrgreen: :cool:

Cheesehead Craig
10-08-2006, 10:48 PM
I would just like to know where the hell the pass rush was today? Bulger had all day to throw. Our secondary is bad enough without the opposing QB having 4-5 seconds to throw with nobody in his face.

VegasPackFan
10-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I say "Blame it on the rain" (Milli Vanilli)

packers11
10-08-2006, 10:54 PM
I would just like to know where the hell the pass rush was today? Bulger had all day to throw. Our secondary is bad enough without the opposing QB having 4-5 seconds to throw with nobody in his face.

agreed... do we have a front 4 going after the qb?? I know we can stop the run, BUT WOW, even if I was put back there which that much time I could complete a pass....

Sparkey
10-09-2006, 09:10 AM

agreed... do we have a front 4 going after the qb?? I know we can stop the run, BUT WOW, even if I was put back there which that much time I could complete a pass....

There wont be a consistent pass rush as long as KGB is playing. The fact that KGB never gets doubled or even needs to get doubled, lets the line move their help to other areas. A good DE might not always get the sack, but will at least force the opposing teams Oline to DT him, allowing a DT or the other DE to have a 1-on-1 mistmatch.

KGB is another SHerman mistake that needs to be removed. He is payed TOO MUCH for TOO LITTLE production.

The Shadow
10-09-2006, 04:23 PM
We had an old team on the way down.
We are rebuilding with young players.
Time & patience required.
All is well.

woodbuck27
10-09-2006, 04:32 PM

:idea: but but but Harvey...

It may just be a matter of one's perspective as to whether or not Packnut posts all -ve's as "in fact" it may just be the opposite.

It's really a matter of perspective. :mrgreen:

Fritz
10-09-2006, 05:36 PM
"Uh, Alex, I'll take 'Who's to Blame?" for $500.

Who is...Al Harris. No, wait. Mark Tauscher, for missing the block. Er, wait, maybe it's Brett Favre for missing Bubba wide open in the middle of the field. Or no, it's that Hawk guy. No, it's Kurt Schottenheimer. Or TT.

Freak Out
10-09-2006, 07:04 PM
We had an old team on the way down.
We are rebuilding with young players.
Time & patience required.
All is well.

Nosferatu!

Very cool avatar Shadow. Murnau was the man!

son of a vic
10-15-2006, 07:57 PM
"HarveyWallbangers"------Packnut might be running on a full 100% negative posts. SOV has a fierce rival for most negative fan on this board.

But, Harv, he's got a better avatar than SOV, so I'm willing to overlook it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Painting with the broad brush again, I see.