PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a vid clip of last play??

packers11
10-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Besides the one on nfl.com.... That camera angle is AWFUL..... Just curious if Favre saw someone open and was about to sling it.....

Harlan Huckleby
10-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Besides the one on nfl.com.... That camera angle is AWFUL.....

if you're talking about the fumble, I expect Colledge would like to have all those replays destroyed. It's like a bad dream - the ball is right in front of him, it grabs for it with both arms, and somehow he gets only air.

packers11
10-09-2006, 04:03 PM
nvm, I found it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_R7zTADkY

Favre was just about to sling it to Martin wide open in the endzone too :sad: .....

rdanomly
10-09-2006, 06:35 PM
nvm, I found it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU_R7zTADkY

Favre was just about to sling it to Martin wide open in the endzone too :sad: .....

Thanks for finding this. Had to listen to the game online so the clip was great, until they got to about the 2nd half. Jennings sure is fun to watch..

MJZiggy
10-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Why would you want to put yourself through that?

packers11
10-09-2006, 06:51 PM

dunno, I watched 4th and 26 about 20 times after that game..... Very painful, but I like to see what went wrong.... Very wrong....

Fritz
10-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Oh my god I just watched that clip about twenty times. David Martin is w-i-d-e open. Wide effin' open. If Tauscher had pushed Little a little further up, Favre might well have been able to get it off to Martin before Kennedy arrived.

This team is getting closer.

rdanomly
10-09-2006, 06:55 PM

Those of us exiled out of state have to settle. Count your blessings living in the land of cheese :smile:

J-Rok
10-09-2006, 07:37 PM
Because knowing who's slot left and split right can be fun to listen to, but nothing beats seeing it.

packers11
10-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Oh my god I just watched that clip about twenty times. David Martin is w-i-d-e open. Wide effin' open. If Tauscher had pushed Little a little further up, Favre might well have been able to get it off to Martin before Kennedy arrived.

This team is getting closer.

all Favre needed 1 more second or step up , TD, Game Over.....

1 miserable second.... :roll:

woodbuck27
10-09-2006, 09:23 PM

dunno, I watched 4th and 26 about 20 times after that game..... Very painful, but I like to see what went wrong.... Very wrong....

I too believe it's important to study 4-26. Especially important to study the comeback 49ers win over us in the playoffs and the video of the game clinching drive and TD... Steve Young to T.O. called "the catch 2".

Whoever remembers the winning plays? Who can visualize the Favre to WR Andre Rison TD pass -catch for '6' in Super Bowl XXXI?

It's the way we loose that is studied. :mrgreen:

GrnBay007
10-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Any suggestions on why this clip keeps stopping when I try to watch it? plays for about 3-5 seconds then stops for a few seconds. :sad:

packers11
10-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Any suggestions on why this clip keeps stopping when I try to watch it? plays for about 3-5 seconds then stops for a few seconds. :sad:

pause it... your internet is probably slow, let it catch up with the video....

GrnBay007
10-09-2006, 10:08 PM

pause it... your internet is probably slow, let it catch up with the video....

ok, I'll try that. thanks