PDA

View Full Version : Hank's 1st NFL touchdown

Badgepack
10-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Congrats to my buddy Hank Baskett, 1st NFL touchdown, 87 yards to help beat the Cowboys. :D 3 catches 112 yard for the day.

MJZiggy
10-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Yay Hank!! (not only because he's your friend, but because anything that helps beat the Cowboys is worth celebrating. :mrgreen: )

KYPack
10-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Congrats to my buddy Hank Baskett, 1st NFL touchdown, 87 yards to help beat the Cowboys. :D 3 catches 112 yard for the day.

Oh THAT's yer buddy.

He's a good ballplayer. Mentally tough. He hung right in there a tough route and made it happen.

That ball will look good on the mantle all painted up.

1st TD in a big game against the plowboys?

That's doin' something.

Badgepack
10-09-2006, 03:15 PM
I think it is really funny that his hometown, who supports him of course, is 90% Cowboy fans.

woodbuck27
10-09-2006, 04:26 PM

Badgepack;

I believe you informed us in the past that you we're pulling for Hank Baskett...your buddy.

I pulled for Donald Driver fr. the moment "the Packers" drafted him and I saw his first TD catch from Brett Favre and was so pleased for DD.

I can't imagine the satisfaction Hank Baskett's first TD catch gave to you and him.

Congratulations to both of you. :mrgreen:

Badgepack
02-08-2008, 05:25 PM
I was talking to Hank today about his 1st experience playing in Lambeau Field. He said it was the best field/stadium in the league and the fans were great, even to his family wearing Eagles jerseys. He said he was too keyed up for the game to realise the history of the stadium, but after the game it sunk in. He felt if the Eagles would have won the game instead of the Packers, both teams seasons would have ended up different. He also said he damn near had the fumble at the end of the game that won it for the Pack.