PDA

View Full Version : Rams-Packers to replay on NFLN

Fosco33
10-09-2006, 07:57 PM
http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2006/10/09/1/

Sunday's St. Louis Rams-Green Bay Packers game re-airs Tuesday at 19:30 PM CT on NFL Network's new series, NFL Replay.

An encore presentation of NFL Replay featuring the Rams-Packers re-airs Friday, October 13 at 4:30 PM CT.

Packers4Ever
10-09-2006, 08:08 PM
http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2006/10/09/1/

Sunday's St. Louis Rams-Green Bay Packers game re-airs Tuesday at 19:30 PM CT on NFL Network's new series, NFL Replay.

An encore presentation of NFL Replay featuring the Rams-Packers re-airs Friday, October 13 at 4:30 PM CT.

Hey Fosco ! Thanks for the info, our TV decided to cut out on Friday night, what a downer after you've spent the week worrying some of the time and
ready to go the rest of the time! We'll check this out, thanks again! :smile:

mraynrand
10-09-2006, 09:15 PM
Just what I need - to see that over again and again.

I digitized the last drive into a repeating loop video for my real player. I just love watching Favre get sacked and fumble, and the colledge attempt at a recovery kind of reminds me of Majik trying to retrieve the rock after he had that open hand fumble in the shutout loss to Chicago way back in '91. FUN!

Packers4Ever
10-09-2006, 10:59 PM

I digitized the last drive into a repeating loop video for my real player. I just love watching Favre get sacked and fumble, and the colledge attempt at a recovery kind of reminds me of Majik trying to retrieve the rock after he had that open hand fumble in the shutout loss to Chicago way back in '91. FUN!

What great memories you've stored up, mraynrand !
I think maybe I'm happy I missed this game, they
have the bye coming up and by the next game they
will surely have it all in place ! :wink:

MJZiggy
10-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Actually, it was a very good game. Close right down to the wire. Damned wire.

KYPack
10-10-2006, 07:33 AM

Man, Ann.

You got some dark stuff kicking around in that bean of yours!

Do ya have fond memories of the Bears beating us 61 -0?

mraynrand
10-10-2006, 02:34 PM

Man, Ann.

You got some dark stuff kicking around in that bean of yours!

Do ya have fond memories of the Bears beating us 61 -0?

Not fond of course, but I remember getting spanked and Starr being furious that he couldn't do anything about it.

I also remember the Randy Wright fainting game in Mpls., and Forrest Gregg's three word press conference afterwards "You saw it"

I also remember those miserable MNF games against the Bears in the 80's with the Fridge, G. ("we're in the playoffs") Cumby getting blown away, and Tim Lewis lying stretched out on the Lambeau Turf.

But I also remember the '83 MNF game against the Redskins - perhaps the most exciting Packer game I've ever watched, including the Superbowl and the Divisional defeat of SF following 1995.

Rivalries would mean nothing to us if the other team didn't ever win.

mraynrand
10-10-2006, 02:37 PM
I almost forgot - the most exciting 4 game stretch in Packer MNF history: Butler intercepts Kramer's flea flicker on the one yard line. The Packers gain nothing on 1st and 2nd down and then Favre throws a 99 yard TD to Brooks on third and ten. Frickin' AWESOME!

Packers4Ever
10-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Actually, it was a very good game. Close right down to the wire. Damned wire.

LOLOLOL MJ, :lol: I agree !