PDA

View Full Version : Poteat Cut

Tony Oday
10-09-2006, 10:19 PM
Not a great player more journeyman type but solid vet guy to come in and help our nickle and dime packages?

packers11
10-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Not a great player more journeyman type but solid vet guy to come in and help our nickle and dime packages?

No, ive watched this guy, I live in NE.... I think they are looking at Carroll (rumors on espn).... :lol:

Tony Oday
10-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Ok I just know the name :) gracias

ND72
10-09-2006, 10:24 PM

No, ive watched this guy, I live in NE.... I think they are looking at Carroll (rumors on espn).... :lol:

actually heard the same thing, that NE would like to sign Carroll.

packers11
10-09-2006, 10:26 PM
that would be fun, jennings roasting him a month from now :D

Tony Oday
10-09-2006, 10:27 PM

LOL Nov 19th would be Favre's favorite day this year. Can you imagine that?

Tarlam!
10-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Carroll was poorly coached.

Watch out for him if he becomes a Pat.

Tony Oday
10-10-2006, 12:29 AM

he'll be a well coached guy that gets two penalties a game? :mrgreen:

gbpackfan
10-10-2006, 07:35 AM

That's such bullshit. Coaching can only take you so far. If Carroll was a player, he would have showed it by now. He sucks. Get over it.

pbmax
10-10-2006, 08:44 AM

Remember when Jimmy Johnson was commenting on a Packers-Cowboys game many moons ago that the Packers couldn't find enough places to hide Buckley? I am getting a strong sense of deja vu.

I can't imagine Belicheck taking him given his propensity for penalties, getting beat deep and on field strutting.

But I can't think of a better place for him to succeed.

cheese_man
10-10-2006, 11:37 AM
hes dirty :twisted: