PDA

View Full Version : Mom Says She Didn't Mean to Throw Baby at Boyfriend

SkinBasket
10-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Mom Says She Didn't Mean to Throw Baby at Boyfriend

ERIE, Pa. — A northwestern Pennsylvania woman accused of using her baby to batter her child's father said she didn't realize what she was doing until it was too late.

Chyrotia Graham, 27, of Erie, told police she had been drinking when an argument with the child's father turned violent early Sunday morning, according to an affidavit filed to support Graham's arrest.

Graham said she "snapped" and began grabbing things and throwing them at Deangelo Troop, 20, not realizing she had picked up her 4-week-old son, Jarron Troop, telling police she held the child by his legs and swung him at his father. Police had said they believed the woman held the baby by the midsection when she hit the man.

Graham was being held in the Erie County Jail on Monday on $75,000 bond. She faces charges of aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and simple assault.

Jarron, who was born Sept. 11, suffered a fractured skull and bleeding in the brain after the incident. The infant's head hit Deangelo, who had also fathered one of Graham's other four children.

Deangelo told the Erie Times-News that Graham never meant to hurt their child.

-----------------------

How the goddamn do people become so fricken self centered in life that they don't even have the ability to distinguish between their FOUR WEEK OLD SON and a fucking vase? She didn't mean to do it? At no point did she look down and say, "Wait! this is a newborn kid I'm swinging. That probably isn't a good idea." These people should never see the light of day again. Both of them.

It's the same disgust I felt this past year when both parents jumped out the window of their burning house... leaving their kids inside to die. Of course, the firefighters couldn't get into the house in time because there were bars on every window and the front door. Then they show the distraught parents crying and screaming, asking god why he took their babies. I guess it was god too, who told them to jump out their window at the first whiff of smoke.

There's just sometimes when I don't have much hope for the direction this whole "humanity" thing is headed.

BTW. Happy belated Columbus Day!

Zool
10-10-2006, 07:53 AM
Darwinism is getting beaten up by safety regulations. I think this is natures way of thinning the herd. What I wish nature would do is make some of these people infertile.

GrnBay007
10-10-2006, 08:13 AM
SICK!! SICK!! SICK!!

MJZiggy
10-10-2006, 08:40 AM
How much do you have to drink to make that mistake. Not to sound sanctimonious, but who the F*** is drinking when they have a 4-week-old to take care of?? Not to mention 3 other kids?? If they ever do get out of jail again, this is an instance where I'd be all for mandatory permanent sterilization.

KYPack
10-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Jesus Christ, Skin.

Don't post shit like that.

I feel like I gotta go take a shower now.

Sick doesn't even cover how bad this is!

digitaldean
10-10-2006, 10:00 PM
This bimbo should be sentenced to taking Norplant! Take the poor kid away from her before the kid gets killed.

woodbuck27
10-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Stuff like this actually places me in a condition of such shock and frustration that people like that women actually feel they have the right to breath the same air we do. Her man....excused her?????

Numb nuts.

That story is there to point out to all of us... just how sick OUR Society has become.

Way over the TOP too much corruption. Madness. Again we see booze involved as if it's to be used as some excuse or shield.

I was drinking on "a Sunday" Morning so.....

Maybe...The BITCH... should have been in Church with her children. Teaching them "the values" inherited in some moral, spritual awakening roots.

Unfortunately, too often... ignorance breeds ignorance.

The abused become the abusers.

This CRAP is difficult to cope with... as I feel helpless to stop it.

Always... always ... seek the silver lining of the dark cloud.

KYPack
10-11-2006, 09:16 AM
Wow, I just noticed the kid was born on Sept 11 & he's already been used as a weapon!