10-10-2006, 04:55 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9718610

billy_oliver880
10-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Ya she is not cool at all...what a lame article. :roll:

GBRulz
10-10-2006, 05:40 PM
How lame can a person get?

Gee, I have some stories that you'll never hear in the media, too...maybe I should write a book? :crazy:

Joemailman
10-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Another "Family Values" Republican. :roll:

packinpatland
10-10-2006, 06:31 PM
How lame can a person get?

Gee, I have some stories that you'll never hear in the media, too...maybe I should write a book? :crazy:

No need to write a book, but you could share with all of us, we'll keep it all secret :twisted:

Rastak
10-10-2006, 06:34 PM
So the Packers love boat type escapades stayed secret longer than the Vikes is all I guess.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

j/k

Tony Oday
10-11-2006, 12:38 AM
Lol this is funny :)

Noodle
10-11-2006, 08:37 AM
What's up with the hating? I've read some interivews with Ms. Sullivan. She's not ripping on any Packers, but is simply telling tales about the good ol' days. I think it's kind of cool that she's not being all hypocritical, and is anybody here all that shocked that thhe Golden Boy ran around a little (if you are, then you never read HIS book).

I say, well done!

Zool
10-11-2006, 08:42 AM
What's up with the hating? I've read some interivews with Ms. Sullivan. She's not ripping on any Packers, but is simply telling tales about the good ol' days. I think it's kind of cool that she's not being all hypocritical, and is anybody here all that shocked that thhe Golden Boy ran around a little (if you are, then you never read HIS book).

I say, well done!It seems more like she's trying to get her name out there with this book so she can scrounge up some votes. Lame.

chewy-bacca
10-11-2006, 08:44 AM
the thing that gets me is "I cant remember if we had sex, but we must have."

that hurts the credibility.

SkinBasket
10-11-2006, 09:12 AM

I say, well done!It seems more like she's trying to get her name out there with this book so she can scrounge up some votes. Lame.

I think it's probably the other way around, but running for office to sell books is equally as lame.