PDA

View Full Version : I hate my neighbors!!!

ImMrPete
10-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Jackasses were caught stealing gas from my car last night. This is after my car had been broken into two weeks ago and my storage locker had been broken into last week. I know they fvcking did it. I’m going to break their crack smoking necks

justanotherpackfan
10-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Buccaneers fans! :evil:

MadtownPacker
10-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Too bad you didnt catch them at gunpoint. Then you could have made them play "who can drink more gas?". :twisted:

Partial
10-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Dude, that sucks. I'm sorry man, I know how that is. Did you catch them stealing gas or did someone else do it? Were they caught in the act and confess or did they get away. You have some options depending on the situation. Provide more details Pete!

Bretsky
10-10-2006, 10:34 PM
A few years ago my wife had her purse/wallet stolen out of her car. The few dollars were taken and the purse and wallet were found about a block away.

Last night in the hot tub I was asking her what lessons were learned from that.

Then I realized she keep her keys in her car every night and leaves her purse in there as well :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

MJZiggy
10-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Hey those guys used to live next to me!!

GrnBay007
10-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Really stinks when you don't like your neighbors......been there. Now I have the best neighbors anyone could ask for next door.

HarveyWallbangers
10-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Really stinks when you don't like your neighbors......been there. Now I have the best neighbors anyone could ask for next door.

Mark Chmura?

ImMrPete
10-10-2006, 11:09 PM
Just so happend that my upstairs neighbor looked out the window at 1:30 am last night and saw some people in the parking lot messing with our cars. They called the police and they got caught red handed. It was my the guy who lives right next door to me. Him and his brother in law are aparently crackheads. Anyways they are getting evicted. There was alot of yelling and screaming from them. They kept saying that this was all bullshit. But they had a gas can, a hose, and were caught sticking it in a car that was not theres. What else were they doing? I just overheard them talking about getting a gun and shooting my manager. No kidding. I'm not sure what I should do about it. Gotta love this city.

Ohh yeah, I'm currently living in Milwaukee, Moved back up here earier this year. I'm going back to Tampa in a month. FYI to everyone. Milwaukee blows. Stay away.

GrnBay007
10-10-2006, 11:10 PM

Mark Chmura?

I'm too old for Mark :oops: lol

Partial
10-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Just so happend that my upstairs neighbor looked out the window at 1:30 am last night and saw some people in the parking lot messing with our cars. They called the police and they got caught red handed. It was my the guy who lives right next door to me. Him and his brother in law are aparently crackheads. Anyways they are getting evicted. There was alot of yelling and screaming from them. They kept saying that this was all bullshit. But they had a gas can, a hose, and were caught sticking it in a car that was not theres. What else were they doing? I just overheard them talking about getting a gun and shooting my manager. No kidding. I'm not sure what I should do about it. Gotta love this city.

Ohh yeah, I'm currently living in Milwaukee, Moved back up here earier this year. I'm going back to Tampa in a month. FYI to everyone. Milwaukee blows. Stay away.

I would alert the authorities, that is some serious shit man. Good samaritan law and all!

ImMrPete
10-10-2006, 11:22 PM
This is all my fault. I should have never moved to Milwaukee's north west side. Nothing but ghetto trash. I'm going to talk to the manager and give her the heads up on the shooting her tomarrow morning. The one guy next door just got off his parol<sp> two weeks ago. It gets wierder. The girl next door is married. But the guy who said he was going to shoot our manager wasnt' her husband. Then she started making out with him.(It was in the hall I was looking in the peep hole). It's so wierd it's like some movie.

I'm just pissed because I've had over $1,000 in stuff stolen from me in the last two weeks and I know it's them.

It's such a stupid situation.

The only thing I ask for is some peace.

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel better now.

Partial
10-10-2006, 11:26 PM
This is all my fault. I should have never moved to Milwaukee's north west side. Nothing but ghetto trash. I'm going to talk to the manager and give her the heads up on the shooting her tomarrow morning. The one guy next door just got off his parol<sp> two weeks ago. It gets wierder. The girl next door is married. But the guy who said he was going to shoot our manager wasnt' her husband. Then she started making out with him.(It was in the hall I was looking in the peep hole). It's so wierd it's like some movie.

I'm just pissed because I've had over $1,000 in stuff stolen from me in the last two weeks and I know it's them.

There are some inexpensive places near the area of brookfield, new berlin, greenfield, etc with affordable housing that is in close proximity to milwaukee and affordable.

Otherwise, you could try looking for a sublet on the east side by MSOE or UWM. You couldn't pay me enough to live near the Marquette campus, though.

Partial
10-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Letting you vent, come on now, its not unreasonable to be pissed! I would be irrate and be working with the authorities to put those people back in prison where they belong. We're here to help if we can, Pete!

GBRulz
10-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Milwaukee certainly has had it's share of crap this year and it's just getting worse.

Partial, what is so bad about the Marquette campus? I had two friends go there and we walked around all the time, it seemed fine to me? My nephew goes to school there now and I haven't heard anything bad about it, either.

ImMrPete
10-11-2006, 05:50 AM

There are some inexpensive places near the area of brookfield, new berlin, greenfield, etc with affordable housing that is in close proximity to milwaukee and affordable.

Otherwise, you could try looking for a sublet on the east side by MSOE or UWM. You couldn't pay me enough to live near the Marquette campus, though.

Yeah there are some good places in Milwaukee. I actually really like the east side. I spent 8 good years there before I moved to Tampa. I just dont' understand why Milwaukee has so much crime. The north side is like a war zone. Have you ever driven up North ave or Hampton at night? It's scary as hell.

There really are places in Brookfield that are affordable? Most of the places I looked at were too high. I grew up in New Berlin I don't think I could ever move back there.

And this just in. Jimmy John's delivery driver shot and killed last night in Riverwest. How much are you gunna get from him? 20 bucks? I'm sick to my stomach.

woodbuck27
10-11-2006, 05:54 AM
Find another Trailer Park. :mrgreen: jk

ImMrPete
10-11-2006, 07:12 AM

. We can't afford anything due to our student loan bills. I live right next to Timmerman field. A little slummy yes. But no trailer park. I'd rather be dead.

woodbuck27
10-11-2006, 07:39 AM

. We can't afford anything due to our student loan bills. I live right next to Timmerman field. A little slummy yes. But no trailer park. I'd rather be dead.

I'm dying here... :mrgreen: X 20

You have given me an awesome laugh Packer fan.

It's all going to be OK and it's ALL so good.

Now I have a Date ...with Vince over on the Packer Forum...

as he educates me... on ALL things Ted Thompson.

I LOVE TED... I luv Ted.. I really LOVE Ted...I LIKE /LOVE / ADORE Ted...Ted's da Maan...I LOVE him sooooo much ... I LOVE TEDDY.... Ted's OUR Future..Ted will prevail... Super Bowl with Ted...Teddy Teddy Teddy... :mrgreen: jk

Partial
10-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Milwaukee certainly has had it's share of crap this year and it's just getting worse.

Partial, what is so bad about the Marquette campus? I had two friends go there and we walked around all the time, it seemed fine to me? My nephew goes to school there now and I haven't heard anything bad about it, either.

My friend Mike has a corner directly off of campus where he watches for the "daily shooting". That's in a pretty rough area of town if you get off the actual campus in go into off-campus housing.

woodbuck27
10-11-2006, 08:40 AM

My friend Mike has a corner directly off of campus where he watches for the "daily shooting". That's in a pretty rough area of town if you get off the actual campus in go into off-campus housing.

" My friend Mike has a corner directly off of campus where he watches for the "daily shooting". " Partial

No shit !

What is the Population of Urban Milwaukee Partial?

Are Gangs a problem there? Drugs?

Are there any Ghetto's in Milwaukee?

Iron Mike
10-11-2006, 09:29 AM
I was trained as a forensic assistant at the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office.

First day training was four homicides--two drug-related shootings and then two retaliation shootings for the first two drug-related shootings. :roll:

Partial
10-11-2006, 09:40 AM

" My friend Mike has a corner directly off of campus where he watches for the "daily shooting". " Partial

No shit !

I live in a suburb near one of those I listed he should investigate looking for a place. Milwaukee is pretty darn nice on the east side, and pretty darn awful on the north side. There doesn't seem to be too many average income families in the actual city of milwaukee, it seems like everyone is really rich (shorewood, east side of milwaukee) or really, really poor (cherry street, matin luther king drive, etc). I couldn't tell you about gangs, but I know of 5 different people who have had guns held to their heads outside of the three milwaukee colleges collectively (UWM, MSOE, and Marquette), I know of a person getting carjacked at gunpoint outside the rave (right by marquette), and while driving down greenfield avenue until you hit the mexican ghettos i've seen a man beaten with a tire iron on the ground. I don't know about gang violence, I am sure there is some because in the poor parts their is tons of grafitti and vandalism, but three blocks down the streets could be filled with BMWs and people walking nonchalantly in business suits. It's a pretty strange city.

ImMrPete
10-11-2006, 09:45 AM

No shit !

The population of Metro-Milwaukee is 1.7 Million.
Gangs and drugs are a HUGE problem.
Milwaukee is home to one gigantic ghetto on the northside. There is a smaller ghetto on the south side but it doesn't compare to it's northern brother.
Here are a couple websites on Milwaukee crime.

http://milwaukee.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm
http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=Milwaukee&state=WI

woodbuck27
10-11-2006, 09:49 AM

No shit !

I live in a suburb near one of those I listed he should investigate looking for a place. Milwaukee is pretty darn nice on the east side, and pretty darn awful on the north side. There doesn't seem to be too many average income families in the actual city of milwaukee, it seems like everyone is really rich (shorewood, east side of milwaukee) or really, really poor (cherry street, matin luther king drive, etc). I couldn't tell you about gangs, but I know of 5 different people who have had guns held to their heads outside of the three milwaukee colleges collectively (UWM, MSOE, and Marquette), I know of a person getting carjacked at gunpoint outside the rave (right by marquette), and while driving down greenfield avenue until you hit the mexican ghettos i've seen a man beaten with a tire iron on the ground. I don't know about gang violence, I am sure there is some because in the poor parts their is tons of grafitti and vandalism, but three blocks down the streets could be filled with BMWs and people walking nonchalantly in business suits. It's a pretty strange city.

DAM!

Getting the picture Partial.

Exactly where I live it's really nice but in Montreal proper....

BAD NEWS BEARS !!

woodbuck27
10-11-2006, 10:11 AM

No shit !

Milwaukee is home to one gigantic ghetto on the northside. There is a smaller ghetto on the south side but it doesn't compare to it's northern brother.

Good Gaud I had no idea that Milwaukee was that highly populated.

It's a BIG City.

GBRulz
10-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Brookfield had a hotel shooting at the Sheraton a couple years ago. I don't care where you live, anything can happen if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I remember it was 1994, we were going to see Aerosmith at the Marcus Ampitheater. It was fairly new and unknown at that time to the non-locals. We were told to go into the main entrance of the SummerFest grounds, so ok....we're walking in the gate and as we walk further into the entrance, we notice that we're the ONLY white people around. It's not exactly like Aerosmith has a big following of black people, so we're like "WTF". Then a few seconds later we hear over the loudspeaker outside "Welcome to the 53rd annual African American Festival". Um, yeah... obviously we walked into the wrong place. We go back out along the main walkway/sidewalk and see a group of people going into the next entrance down. That was where we needed to be!!!

On the out, after the concert, we're sitting in a bunch of traffic of course and it happened to be that the African American Fest got out at about the same time. Next thing we know is that 2 black guys are banging on the hood of our car yelling "white people go home". Scared the crap out of us. I mean what a way to traumatize a car of 19 & 20 year old girls from a small town!!!

There is no point in my story relating to the crime in Milwaukee, I just think it's a funny story to tell !!

Zool
10-11-2006, 12:20 PM
On this same note, I was driving in downtown LA and missed my turn onto the freeway(10) next thing I know, Compton.

Got lost another time and ended up in The Wood. This time was during the worst gang violence they had ever seen. It was 8:00AM but I got alot of stares.

woodbuck27
10-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Brookfield had a hotel shooting at the Sheraton a couple years ago. I don't care where you live, anything can happen if you're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I remember it was 1994, we were going to see Aerosmith at the Marcus Ampitheater. It was fairly new and unknown at that time to the non-locals. We were told to go into the main entrance of the SummerFest grounds, so ok....we're walking in the gate and as we walk further into the entrance, we notice that we're the ONLY white people around. It's not exactly like Aerosmith has a big following of black people, so we're like "WTF". Then a few seconds later we hear over the loudspeaker outside "Welcome to the 53rd annual African American Festival". Um, yeah... obviously we walked into the wrong place. We go back out along the main walkway/sidewalk and see a group of people going into the next entrance down. That was where we needed to be!!!

On the out, after the concert, we're sitting in a bunch of traffic of course and it happened to be that the African American Fest got out at about the same time. Next thing we know is that 2 black guys are banging on the hood of our car yelling "white people go home". Scared the crap out of us. I mean what a way to traumatize a car of 19 & 20 year old girls from a small town!!!

There is no point in my story relating to the crime in Milwaukee, I just think it's a funny story to tell !!

EX CELL ENT STORY, M. :mrgreen:

Where I come fr. there's not a whole lot of Cosmo., happening.

Saint John, New Brunswick (Population 130 K )

DAM. There's only about 750 K Pop. in the entire Province and only about 2.75 M Pop. in the entire or three Maritime Provinces....

( New Brunswick , Nova Scotia { the largest Pop. here } and the smallest Pop. in Prince Edward Island ).

Saint John, NB is about the most WASPish City in North America. It's described as " the Most Irish City"... in Canada, and also known as " the Loyalist City ".

It was founded Officially by the United Empire Loyalists, that fled your Country during and after your Revolutionary War with England.

Some trivia.

One of your greatest traitors in American History, Benedict Arnold, fled to Saint John and resided there for some time. The home where he lived is still prominant as a tourist attraction.

Saint John is home to the World Famous Reversing Falls... as the Saint John River (it's mouth opens to the Bay of Fundy at Saint John) backs upstream as the Highest tides in the world and the Bay of Fundy rise's.

It's also home to the heirs of KC Irving. The very rich Oil, Pulp and Paper, Woodland's Family Owned Business etc. that employees alot of people that live in Saint John. The Irvings and the McCains of Food Processing fame are the most prominant Familys in New Brunswick. Maybe you've eaten McCain French fried potatoes or some of their excellent frozen vegetables or pizza?Another very prominant Family "the Olands" own and operate Moosehead Brewery located in Saint John and the producer of any Moosehead beer product that you'll likely find in your marketplace.

Also in the small town of Meductic, NB is found the factory to produce the famous Zabian cymbals fr. a secret Persian recipe. Next time you see a famous band, chances are that the bands drummer is using Zabian cymbals.

Now there are African Canadian's living in Saint John, but the Pop. is only about 500. There are literally no Native Indians in Saint John as well, with the closest Reserve being on the North side of the Capitol of NB or Fredericton.."The City of Elms".

A beautiful small City of maybe 80K. Home of the University of New Brunswick, where I got a B.Ed. Actually this is my birth place but i went to school and grew up in the Surf City or Saint john and called that as when the Fundy's fog rolls into Saint John we say..."the Surf's Up !"

New Brunswick is called "the Picture Province" and it's very beautiful with diverse scenery. Woodlands,farmlands, large Rivers, and ocean vistas with amazing beaches and a rugged terrain overall with lots and lots of lakes and ponds.

:idea: I'm homesick.

justanotherpackfan
10-11-2006, 03:39 PM
You couldn't pay me enough to live near the Marquette campus, though.
Explain.
EDIT Never mind, I didn't read the whole thread the first time.

justanotherpackfan
10-11-2006, 03:55 PM

http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=Milwaukee&state=WI[/quote]
Those reports are WAY out dated. Do you have anything more current? What is Milwaukee's population now? How does Milwaukee's crime compare to other cities such as Detroit, Miami, and the San Fernando Valley. I've heard about the San Fernando Valley near L.A and it is brutal. Police are afraid to go through the neighborhoods and if you so much as make eye contact with a gang member you could get shot. Music blares 'till 3 a.m and 10 foot high fences are kept around homes.

Astonishment
10-11-2006, 04:00 PM
Man, this makes my neighbores seems not so bad.

Partial
10-11-2006, 04:14 PM

That is true about the Sheraton, my company normally has meetings there with clients, and all summer I had to listen to the same story about how their was a shooting there several years back.

Thats a hilarious story!!! :lol:

justanotherpackfan
10-11-2006, 04:17 PM
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4196/is_20060621/ai_n16493834
Here is a little bit of the article.

The early story of 21st century Wisconsin can be told as a tale of two cities.

Milwaukee's population is shrinking.

Madison's is growing.

That's what the numbers say, numbers delivered today by the U.S. Census Bureau, which released yet another batch of population estimates that detail the rich tapestry and ever-changing nature of the state and country.

Milwaukee's population slipped to 578,887 in 2005, while Madison's increased to 221,551, the bureau estimates.

Milwaukee lost 4,257 residents, or 0.7% of its population, from 2004 to 2005, the fourth-largest percentage decrease among American cities with more than 500,000 residents. Madison gained 1,402 people during that time.

Although some officials notably Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett dispute the estimates, Milwaukee, the nation's 22nd largest city, has suffered a drop of 18,087 residents since the 2000 census, while Madison grew by 13,497, the Census Bureau estimates.

Partial
10-11-2006, 04:17 PM
You couldn't pay me enough to live near the Marquette campus, though.
Explain.
EDIT Never mind, I didn't read the whole thread the first time.

I'd live on campus, just not in any off-campus housing nearby. Campus is fine, but if you go a block or two too far, there is quite a bit of crime.

Partial
10-11-2006, 04:21 PM

Those reports are WAY out dated. Do you have anything more current? What is Milwaukee's population now? How does Milwaukee's crime compare to other cities such as Detroit, Miami, and the San Fernando Valley. I've heard about the San Fernando Valley near L.A and it is brutal. Police are afraid to go through the neighborhoods and if you so much as make eye contact with a gang member you could get shot. Music blares 'till 3 a.m and 10 foot high fences are kept around homes.[/quote]

It's nothing like that. I have no problems walking around in downtown milwaukee no problem. The 27th - 9th blocks on the north side are where it gets bad. Once you start seeing bodagas and tons of grafitti and buildings with their signs written in spanish is when you generally entered an area you don't want to be in.

justanotherpackfan
10-11-2006, 04:36 PM
2004 crime rate comparisons:
Milwaukee http://milwaukee.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm
Detroit and Chicago http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=Chicago&s1=IL&c2=Detroit&s2=MI

Milwaukee's murder per 100,000 people=14.7
Chicago's murder per 100,000 people=15.5
Detroit's murder per 100,000 people=42.1

Milwaukee's robbery per 100,000 people=431.7
Chicago's robbery per 100,00 people=552
Detroit's robbery per 100,000 people=596.2

Milwaukee's rape per 100,000 people=29.8
Detroit's rape per 100,000 people=78.63

Milwaukee's vehicle thefts per 100,000 people=959.9
Chicago's vehicle thefts per 100,000 people=790.9
Detroits vehicle thefts per 100,000 people=2687.5

Milwaukee's burglaries per 100,000 people=766.8
Chicago's burglaries per 100,000 people=874.4
Detroit's burglaries per 100,000 people=1334.5
Milwaukee is no where near Detroit's league but we have comparable numbers to Chicago.

Partial
10-11-2006, 04:58 PM

Madison's is growing.

That's what the numbers say, numbers delivered today by the U.S. Census Bureau, which released yet another batch of population estimates that detail the rich tapestry and ever-changing nature of the state and country.

Milwaukee's population slipped to 578,887 in 2005, while Madison's increased to 221,551, the bureau estimates.

Milwaukee lost 4,257 residents, or 0.7% of its population, from 2004 to 2005, the fourth-largest percentage decrease among American cities with more than 500,000 residents. Madison gained 1,402 people during that time.

Although some officials notably Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett dispute the estimates, Milwaukee, the nation's 22nd largest city, has suffered a drop of 18,087 residents since the 2000 census, while Madison grew by 13,497, the Census Bureau estimates.

That does not surprise me. Milwaukee county is uber expensive and the suburbs are filled out for the most part now. Fitchburg, Middleton, Verona, etc are all growing areas surrounding madison, so I can't say I am surprised.

Madison is a very nice city, much cleaner than Milwaukee, but it also has its been regions and is very expensive to live their as well.

Partial
10-11-2006, 04:59 PM
2004 crime rate comparisons:
Milwaukee http://milwaukee.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm
Detroit and Chicago http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=Chicago&s1=IL&c2=Detroit&s2=MI

Milwaukee's murder per 100,000 people=14.7
Chicago's murder per 100,000 people=15.5
Detroit's murder per 100,000 people=42.1

Milwaukee's robbery per 100,000 people=431.7
Chicago's robbery per 100,00 people=552
Detroit's robbery per 100,000 people=596.2

Milwaukee's rape per 100,000 people=29.8
Detroit's rape per 100,000 people=78.63

Milwaukee's vehicle thefts per 100,000 people=959.9
Chicago's vehicle thefts per 100,000 people=790.9
Detroits vehicle thefts per 100,000 people=2687.5

Milwaukee's burglaries per 100,000 people=766.8
Chicago's burglaries per 100,000 people=874.4
Detroit's burglaries per 100,000 people=1334.5
Milwaukee is no where near Detroit's league but we have comparable numbers to Chicago.

also interesting, keep me the hell out of detroit!! :shock:

justanotherpackfan
10-11-2006, 05:08 PM
While delivering a sandwich today a 21 year old worker from Jimmy Johns was shot in Milwaukee.

Deputy Nutz
10-11-2006, 06:02 PM

Madison's is growing.

I don't think the population is moving to Madison. They are moving to Waukesha County. And what is funny about that is that the Waukesha Housing Authority is giving these people great housing at a HUD housing rate. Unfortuntely these people like to beat there kids and lock them in closets. Gee, how do I know this you ask? Because they are my neighbors, I love buying property and then finding out my house is surounded by HUD Housing.

justanotherpackfan
10-12-2006, 04:00 PM
A triple homicide in Milwaukee yesterday. Crime is down 12 percent from last year.

Little Whiskey
10-17-2006, 10:07 AM
The north side is like a war zone. Have you ever driven up North ave or Hampton at night? It's scary as hell.

I used to live on Hampton, growing up.

now where i live i get to bait my neighbors with corn and apples then sit in a tree and shoot them!!! its a great way to keep a great respect level between you and the neighbors. (ps they are deer)

Iron Mike
10-17-2006, 12:50 PM
A triple homicide in Milwaukee yesterday. Crime is down 12 percent from last year.

That's nothing...we've had a double felinicide over the weekend in Oshkosh:

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061017/OSH/310170022/1987

the_idle_threat
10-17-2006, 01:37 PM
I've lived on Milwaukee's far NW side for half a dozen years. It's not been that bad for me at all. Sorry to hear your experience has been different. :sad: