PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I just got tickets

packinpatland
10-12-2006, 10:40 AM
When the Patriots are not playing the Packers, I do root for them now and then, and on the 26th of Nov. when they play the Bears at Foxborro, I'll be VERY loud!

MJZiggy
10-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Rooting against the Bears is always ok in my book. Have a good time at the game.

MadtownPacker
10-12-2006, 11:17 AM
The only thing almost as good as a Packer win is a NFC North rival loss.

packinpatland
10-12-2006, 11:34 AM
So, if you had to pick today, who do you think will win? not who you WANT to win.

retailguy
10-12-2006, 12:36 PM
So, if you had to pick today, who do you think will win? not who you WANT to win.

I'll pick the Pats. Why? Simple. There are holes and flaws in any defense, and if anyone can find them it's bellichek and company.

I expect them to already have identified what they perceive as "weak" areas of the bear defense, and to be watching it every week from now until game time.

I also expect the Pats defense to be able to pressure Grossman, who is a MUCH different QB when he is under pressure.

On a more personal level, I will enjoy someone wiping that "smirk" off of Lovie's face.... :mrgreen:

Chester Marcol
10-12-2006, 12:38 PM
If you learned from the Denver game, which is the team most similar on your schedule to the Bears IMO, and don't come out flat, it should be a good game with you having every oportunity to win a close game.

And the fact you will be hungry to bounce back from the drubbing you took the week before. :D

MJZiggy
10-12-2006, 01:11 PM
You hate that smirk too, RG? I thought I was the only one who was upset by it...

packinpatland
10-12-2006, 02:42 PM
..............ever since he took the position of HC and said #1 prioirity would be beating the Packers.

packinpatland
10-12-2006, 02:54 PM
If you learned from the Denver game, which is the team most similar on your schedule to the Bears IMO, and don't come out flat, it should be a good game with you having every oportunity to win a close game.

And the fact you will be hungry to bounce back from the drubbing you took the week before. :D

Please don't refer to me as 'you'! I am first, formost, always a GREEN BAY PACKER FAN.
I going to game because I love football, don't have season tickets to the Packers, , to help in the '12th man' theory, and because I'd very much like to see the Bears get smacked.

By the way I will be at the game the week before and will personally see the Patriots get their 'drubbing'. :lol:

Chester Marcol
10-12-2006, 03:35 PM

Please don't refer to me as 'you'! I am first, formost, always a GREEN BAY PACKER FAN.
I going to game because I love football, don't have season tickets to the Packers, , to help in the '12th man' theory, and because I'd very much like to see the Bears get smacked.

By the way I will be at the game the week before and will personally see the Patriots get their 'drubbing'. :lol:

Sorry. My bad. Do you get to many Packers games or do you just happen to be in the area for that game? Makes me feel bad I didn't drive 2 hours to go to more Packers games and you come half way across the states for a game.

packinpatland
10-12-2006, 04:24 PM
I will becoming 834 miles for the sole purpose of attending the game.

You travel a mere 2 hrs.? So lucky.
Gillette Stadium is less than an hour, but if it's the wrong team doesn't matter how close it is.
This is the first game at Lambeau for me in a long long time. Hate to admit this, but a guy named Vince was coaching then.