PDA

View Full Version : Degrees

Brando19
10-12-2006, 05:22 PM
I just received my new Packers Partners magazine and there's an article that lists some of the players college degrees. Did anyone know Brett Favre could be a special education teacher???? Here's a list of some:
Brett Favre, Special Education
Chad Clifton, Psychology
Nick Barnett, Business Admin and Communications
Colin Cole, African American Studies
Nick Collins, Recreation
Rob Davis, Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement
Donald Driver, Accounting
Bubba Franks, Sociology
KGB, Business Admin
Ahman Green, Geography
Al Harris, Kinesiology
William Henderson, Physical Education
Cullen Jenkins, Elementary Education
Aaron Kampman, Elementary Education
Donald Lee, Physical Education
Brady Poppinga, Business Management
Dave Rayner, Kinesiology
Aaron Rodgers, American Studies
Mark Tauscher, History (With a Master's in Educational Administration)
Scott Wells, History and Sociology

red
10-12-2006, 05:36 PM
wow, theres some smart guys who actually got pretty good degrees during their times in college

Lurker64
10-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Nick Collins, Recreation

Certainly, everyone engages in a bit of recreation during their college tenure but Nick Collins took it to the next level apparently.

GrnBay007
10-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Nick Collins, Recreation

Certainly, everyone engages in a bit of recreation during their college tenure but Nick Collins took it to the next level apparently.

LOL!

Partial
10-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Nick Collins, Recreation

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Nick Collins, Recreation

Recreation generally translates into working for the city in the parks department. Those are some nice, cushy jobs.

Brando19
10-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I think it's cool Favre has a teaching degree. Could you imagine Favre and Kampman teaching under Principal Tauscher?

superfan
10-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Recreation generally translates into working for the city in the parks department. Those are some nice, cushy jobs.

Now that's a sign of a smart guy, to choose that major. Decent pay, cushy job, gets days like Flag Day off.

Pretty impressive list for the most part, although I was disappointed nobody majored in Geology -- the classic "Rocks for Jocks" class.

LEWCWA
10-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Looks like a list of pretty bland degrees too me.

Tyrone Bigguns
10-12-2006, 08:01 PM

Now that's a sign of a smart guy, to choose that major. Decent pay, cushy job, gets days like Flag Day off.

Pretty impressive list for the most part, although I was disappointed nobody majored in Geology -- the classic "Rocks for Jocks" class.

Geology is way to tough, cept for the intro classes.

Recreation: Exactly. You run the city leagues, or run afterschool atheletics, etc. You get to work with kids alot and make a decent living.

Lurker64
10-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Nick Collins, Recreation

Ah, I went to a Liberal Arts school. We only had three of those degrees offered.

MJZiggy
10-12-2006, 08:34 PM
Can you imagine going to the accountant's office and having Donald Driver sitting behind the desk to greet you and your shoebox full of receipts? That's somehow a career I'd have never guessed for him.

Brando19
10-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Can you imagine going to the accountant's office and having Donald Driver sitting behind the desk to greet you and your shoebox full of receipts? That's somehow a career I'd have never guessed for him.

I can see Donald dressed in his stylin' suits sitting behind a desk all day.

NAHHHHHH!!!!!

KYPack
10-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Ahmad Carroll - Rocket Scientist

Brando19
10-12-2006, 10:31 PM

Actually, Ahmad Carroll is the only one who was in the magazine that I didn't list b/c he's no longer a Packer.

Ahmad Carroll, Communications

woodbuck27
10-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Nick Collins, Recreation

Yea. Special Assistant to the City Recreation and Playgrounds and Parks Supreintendent. Desk Job with ** perks.

** He gets to buy the coffee and donuts every AM..

woodbuck27
10-12-2006, 10:38 PM

NO NO NO !

Ultimate Fighter. :mrgreen:

GrnBay007
10-12-2006, 11:07 PM

If you only knew my accountant you'd be lyao at the thought of DD being an accountant.

Zool
10-13-2006, 08:45 AM

Actually, Ahmad Carroll is the only one who was in the magazine that I didn't list b/c he's no longer a Packer.

Ahmad Carroll, CommunicationsSo he can talk. Too bad he never listens.

MadtownPacker
10-13-2006, 11:20 AM

Well he was always good at reaching out and touching someone!

GBRulz
10-13-2006, 11:23 AM
LMFAO !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

KYPack
10-13-2006, 09:23 PM

Mad stole my joke.

His Communications would've been hand signals.

I'd assume Koren Robinson has a major that qualifies him to be a driving instructor?

Brando19
10-13-2006, 10:44 PM

Mad stole my joke.

His Communications would've been hand signals.

I'd assume Koren Robinson has a major that qualifies him to be a driving instructor?

Lol...Ahman Green could be a marriage counselor.