PDA

View Full Version : PACKER FIRST HALF'S VERSUS SECOND HALF'S

Bretsky
10-12-2006, 11:45 PM
HERE IS A BREAKDOWN OF PACKER GAMES PER QUARTER. I THOUGHT BREAKING DOWN THE SCORING BY HALF WOULD BE INTERESTING

FIRST HALF SECOND HALF
New Orleans 0 14 6 14
Green Bay 13 0 0 14

Green Bay 14 3 7 7
Detroit 14 0 7 3

Green Bay 3 6 0 0
Philadelphia 0 7 17 7

St. Louis 7 7 3 6
Green Bay 7 6 0 7

FIRST HALF

GREEN BAY 52
OPPOSITION 49

SECOND HALF

GREEN BAY 35
OPPOSITION 63

Bretsky
10-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Think there is anything to read out of this ? Half time adjustments ? The oppositions offense adjusting better than our defense out of the gate ?

Personally I think Sanders is in over his head, but I don't know if this lends to my argument or not.

For the record, I took a MULLIGAN on the Bear game since we were terrible from start to finish.

B

Joemailman
10-13-2006, 07:31 AM
Only in the Philadelphia game was there a huge difference between the first and second halves. Other than that, it's pretty even.

Zool
10-13-2006, 08:40 AM
First Quarter:

F - 1
I -

Second Quarter:

F - 3
I -

3rd Quarter

F -
I - 4

Fourth Quarter:

F - 3
I - 2

Number of turnovers are higher in the second half as well. One probably leads to the other. I was surprised to find so many lost fumbles in the 4th. The 3rd quarter INT's are skewed a bit by the 3 against Philly. 13 TO's are far too many through 5 games. But I bet we'll "get that fixed".

I say the next RB that fumbles gets sent to the Vet to be "fixed". Now that would be a deterrant. You drop the ball, you drop your own balls.

GBRulz
10-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Think there is anything to read out of this ? Half time adjustments ? The oppositions offense adjusting better than our defense out of the gate ?

Personally I think Sanders is in over his head, but I don't know if this lends to my argument or not.

For the record, I took a MULLIGAN on the Bear game since we were terrible from start to finish.

B

This just brings back bad memories. I'm not too entirely thrilled about someone trying to compete with Sherman for the "worst halftime adjustment coach" award.

Ya know, it's not even the halftime adjustments that irritate me. M3 also had had some horrible clock management and the team has yet to play football for more than 30 minutes per game. Again, bad memories from the past....