PDA

View Full Version : Would the Packers ever consider?

packinpatland
10-14-2006, 12:23 PM
Thinking about dealing with/for Moss?

BallHawk
10-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Thinking about dealing with/for Moss?

What would we have that they would want?

billy_oliver880
10-14-2006, 04:53 PM
Moss? Wasn't he that reciever that used to put up big numbers?

BEARMAN
10-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Key words, ... "used to" ! :shock:

GO BEARS !

BallHawk
10-14-2006, 05:19 PM
You could possibly say Porter would be better. He seems like an asshole, but he is younger and hasn't had problems with the law before,(Or Joe Buck, for that matter. :wink: )

Joemailman
10-14-2006, 06:09 PM
This from CBSSportsline:

Randy Moss, WR OAK

News: Numerous published sources have linked Randy Moss' name in trade talks with teams including the Jacksonville Jaguars, Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots. None of this means that Moss will be moved before the NFL's trading deadline (especially since the Raiders want a first-round pick for him), but the chatter does suggest that maybe the Raiders are at least considering it. Moss has said on FOX Sports Radio that he wouldn't mind being traded out of Oakland. Furthermore, the salary cap hit the Raiders would take would not be as bad as once believed because of new language in the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Analysis: If he lands with a new team, it would definitely breathe life into his 2006 Fantasy value once he got an understanding of the new team's playbook. Of course, if he stays with Oakland, he'll be stuck getting lesser stats than what we're used to seeing. Regardless, Moss is not a recommended play in Week 6 at Denver with Andrew Walter as his QB. Once Aaron Brooks is healthy, look for him to help boost Moss' numbers a little bit.

BF4MVP
10-14-2006, 09:12 PM
I'd trade a first round pick for Randy Moss in a heartbeat...His productivity has slipped dramatically the last couple years, but he's still the most talented receiver in the league..With Favre throwing him the ball there's no doubt in my mind he would return to a pro bowl level...

Jimx29
10-14-2006, 11:15 PM
I'd trade a first round pick for Randy Moss in a heartbeat...His productivity has slipped dramatically the last couple years, but he's still the most talented receiver in the league..With Favre throwing him the ball there's no doubt in my mind he would return to a pro bowl level...I second and third that....again

FritzDontBlitz
10-16-2006, 09:43 AM
moss has slipped in productivity, but who the hell has been qb since he arrived?

cheese_man
10-16-2006, 10:02 AM
are you kidiing moss is till nice, hes on a shity team and Qb is andrew walter.

we would never get moss because he needs a first round pick and no way tomboot would do that.

Patler
10-16-2006, 10:57 AM
One has to be careful with a big name player like Moss. For various reasons, injury, team, QB quality, etc. he has not been the player he was for going on three years now. His last "Randy Moss type" year was 2003. He has 9 years in the league and will soon hit 30 in age. He likely will never again be the player he once was. Time catches all of us.