PDA

View Full Version : Najeh benefiting from some HUGE blocking

Tony Oday
10-15-2006, 05:23 PM
He is rambling off some punishing runs...

gbpackfan
10-15-2006, 05:50 PM
I never said I didnt like the guy. I think he can be effective at times. However, he CAN NOT stay healthy. No one can say we didnt give him a fair shot in GB!

gbpackfan
10-15-2006, 05:51 PM
Tony,

I hear Gado is really tearing it up in Houston! :roll:

How you can say that was a TT mistake is beyond me! :crazy:

Brando19
10-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Gado was a breath of fresh air last year, but he's no 1st or 2nd string running back. Najeh's having a pretty good game tonight, but I'll go out on a limb and say he'll be injured before the season's end.

Rastak
10-15-2006, 05:54 PM
Tony,

I thought everybody loved Gado. He was the talk of the town last year, and he seems like a great guy.

Morency looked pretty good in his first game, but WTF happened against the Rams?

Brando19
10-15-2006, 05:57 PM
Tony,

I thought everybody loved Gado. He was the talk of the town last year, and he seems like a great guy.

Morency looked pretty good in his first game, but WTF happened against the Rams?

Morency did look pretty good against the Eagles, BUT he did fumble the ball. We kept him in that game and gave him another chance. The Rams game, he fumbled and we pulled him. He may have had alot of yards that game, but how many times would he have fumbled? It's hard to say. Until he learns to hang on to the ball, I don't think Morency will play any more than Noah Herron.

Partial
10-15-2006, 06:02 PM
I don't get it, he only had 1 fumble last year with 6 more carries, 20 returns, and 10 catches.

He didn't have any in 250ish carries his senior year at OSU.

MJZiggy
10-15-2006, 06:27 PM
Tony,

I loved him...he is a great guy...and I still root for him as long as his success does not in any way affect my team.

Tony Oday
10-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Tony,

I loved him...he is a great guy...and I still root for him as long as his success does not in any way affect my team.

Id rather have Gado than Morency any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Neither will be legit starters in the NFL but atleast one is a decent story.

I wanted Davenport gone I thought he was Glass joe from Mike Tysons Punch out ;)

BF4MVP
10-15-2006, 10:25 PM
I thought he was Glass joe from Mike Tysons Punch out ;)
I have original Nintendo up at my cottage. Punch out is awesome! :D

mraynrand
10-16-2006, 12:10 AM
12 for 78 with a long run of 48. Parker had 109. And Pitt had a total of 209 yards against a pretty porous run D in K.C. Najeh is a good fit for Pittsburgh. A good change of pace battering ram for a team that loves to run. It's amazing how much better a QB looks when he has a running game. Big Ben had 238 yards and 2 TDs with no INTs. I wonder how great Favre would look with 200 yards rushing behind him...

KYPack
10-16-2006, 10:02 AM
Let's see if the Pooper is still running hard in December.

He's a pretty good player, but that upright syle always get him hurt.

Patler
10-16-2006, 10:47 AM

With Ahman Green a question mark physically, the Packers could not risk keeping Davenport as the primary backup, because of his injury history. Davenport plays very little, but has been on the Pittsburgh injury list several times, and I believe was inactive for one or two games already this year because of an injury.

KYPack
10-16-2006, 11:45 AM

With Ahman Green a question mark physically, the Packers could not risk keeping Davenport as the primary backup, because of his injury history. Davenport plays very little, but has been on the Pittsburgh injury list several times, and I believe was inactive for one or two games already this year because of an injury.

Ya know Patler, Najeh is a guy we really couln't keep, but there are several vets that were cut and shouldn't have been.

I'm gonna start a thread on it and would like to know your thoughts.

Fosco33
10-16-2006, 07:47 PM
He is rambling off some punishing runs...

Ok, Pooper has 14 carries for 78 yards and a TD. One carry was 48 yards.

So, take this carry away and he's averaging a whopping 2.3 yrds/carry :roll:

Very impressive indeed :crazy:

Someone should do the Steeler fans a favor and let them know they've got a mad pooper on their hands... :lol: