PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to PR for 100 pages of Packer threads!

Fosco33
10-16-2006, 09:32 PM
@ 30 threads/page that's over 3000 articles since mid-March (8 months) or 12.5/day.

Great job to Madtown :bow: ; and props to all those who made this happen (blue dog, mj, harv, Ed, tyler, michele, B, GB, RG, etc, etc, etc.) as well as all those who post and view here!

Gotta have a love fest thread once in awhile - especially at 1-4.

In three weeks, we could be .500 and back in the hunt a la '04.

:cool:

HarveyWallbangers
10-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Yeah, us!

The optimist in me was starting to think we could win our next 3 and go into Minnesota tied with the Vikes at 4-4, and then I watched the Cards on TV tonight. We'll probably be in our next 3 games, but find a way to lose at least 2 of them.

MadtownPacker
10-16-2006, 09:40 PM
Save all this loving crap for later!! The bears are getting whupped on MNF!!

Jump on that thread! :mrgreen:

Fosco33
10-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Save all this loving crap for later!! The bears are getting whupped on MNF!!

Jump on that thread! :mrgreen:

I have been :lol:

We may miss 100 if we start a bunch of 'Bears still suck' threads. :D

KYPack
10-17-2006, 07:20 AM
Hey, here's to the Rats!

Whatta Mon Nite game, eh?

EVERYBODY in the Pick'em had Da Barz.

I bwudda beeen arou nd 50% if I lost that one!

Bretsky
10-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Yes, Awesome job to all !

It's the quality of posters and the quality of information they provide that make this football site second to none out there.

In a short amount of time we've established one huge wonderful community. I hope it continues to grow in both quality and quantity.

B

Bretsky
10-17-2006, 01:17 PM
On another note, I met my first Packerrat at the Rams game.

mmdk was kind enough to pm me where he was sitting, and I walked down to his seat and introduced myself and we chatted for about 15 minutes, watched the planes fly over Lambeau, and watched the introductions.

He's an awesome dude. I would not have had it in me to travel part way across the world from Denmark by myself to take in the Packer experience like he did.

Kudos to mmdk for doing that, and I hope you had a GREAT time while in Green Bay.

B