View Full Version : Today's story of a single woman with many cats

Guiness
10-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Today's story of a single woman with many cats brought to you by JSO

http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=10/16/2006&id=12860

in Waukesha :lol:

MJZiggy
10-17-2006, 09:03 AM
How'd they manage to get her to agree to sell the house in the plea agreement--and can you imagine buying it?

Zool
10-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Oof. The story after that one is way scarier. A guy flipped another guy off and got shot at.

To quote Lynard Skynard:

Handguns are made for killin
they aint to good for nothin else

the_idle_threat
10-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Oof. The story after that one is way scarier. A guy flipped another guy off and got shot at.

To quote Lynard Skynard:

Yeah, it's definitely the handgun's fault. :roll:

I've owned lot of handguns and used many more. Never have fired at a person, although I wouldn't rule it out in defense of myself or others. Won some nice trophies in shooting leagues, though. Can use a couple for hunting, too, although I guess that counts as killin', doesn't it? :twisted:

Them Skynard dudes can make some nice music, but they don't know shit about what they're talking about. :crazy:

Zool
10-17-2006, 02:10 PM

To quote Lynard Skynard:

I've owned lot of handguns and used many more. Never have fired at a person, although I wouldn't rule it out in defense of myself or others. Won some nice trophies in shooting leagues, though. Can use a couple for hunting, too, although I guess that counts as killin', doesn't it? :twisted:

Them Skynard dudes can make some nice music, but they don't know shit about what they're talking about. :crazy:I personally think they really serve no purpose. They weren't designed for sport. They werent designed for hunting.

I realize in the proper hands, they are no threat. I guess the same goes with cars. I just dont like handguns.

Little Whiskey
10-17-2006, 03:54 PM
ask chuck heston what he thinks of your statment, zool.

i bet you guys cant guess where i stand on the issue??

the_idle_threat
10-17-2006, 06:22 PM

To quote Lynard Skynard:

Them Skynard dudes can make some nice music, but they don't know shit about what they're talking about. :crazy:I personally think they really serve no purpose. They weren't designed for sport. They werent designed for hunting.

I realize in the proper hands, they are no threat. I guess the same goes with cars. I just dont like handguns.

Fair enough. We're all entitled to our opinions. For example, I don't like video game systems and video games.

btw, some handguns are designed for sport shooting, and others are designed for hunting, and neither type is typically used for crime, due to their high expense and unconcealability.

Guiness
10-17-2006, 07:18 PM
wow - I created an NRA thread.

the_idle_threat
10-17-2006, 08:25 PM
:lol: Yeah, I'm sure you're wondering where the hell all this came from. Congratulations, though. I like NRA threads.

Zool
10-18-2006, 07:22 AM
I just thought it was dumb that one dude flipped off another dude and got shot at for it. Consider this thread hijacked.

When i said designed, I should have said invented. Oh well. Maybe they shot the cats?

Guiness
10-19-2006, 10:55 PM
I just thought it was dumb that one dude flipped off another dude and got shot at for it. Consider this thread hijacked.

When i said designed, I should have said invented. Oh well. Maybe they shot the cats?

I've shot my neighbour's cat with a pellet gun. He's going to die of lead poisoning, 1 gram at a time!

Anyways, he stays out of the yard now :twisted:

Little Whiskey
10-20-2006, 09:08 AM
you know Guinness, i had the same problem with some Raccoons. except when they died from Lead poisoning, "one pellet at a time", it came all at once from a 12 gauge. I guarantee that they will not step foot near my garbage can again! I wonder if my neighbor across the street thought it was kind of strange if he saw a double barrel sticking out of my upstairs window?? naaaa happens all the time around here.

mraynrand
10-20-2006, 01:11 PM
I have a saying that I think applies to this thread and the direction it's taken:

"Guns don't kill people, abandoned cat fecal odor kills people"

These are words to live by.

the_idle_threat
10-20-2006, 06:56 PM
you know Guinness, i had the same problem with some Raccoons. except when they died from Lead poisoning, "one pellet at a time", it came all at once from a 12 gauge. I guarantee that they will not step foot near my garbage can again!

:lol: :lol: :lol: