PDA

View Full Version : A ND72 reason for a Must Win...

ND72
10-18-2006, 12:26 AM
Let me tell you why Green Bay has to win this week. First off, I hate the bye week. My weekend feels incomplete. I get to watch the Badgers on saturday, which by the way, was an awesome game...but then my beloved Notre Dame and Green Bay Packers don't play this weekend. Talk about a huge gap in my life. So I feel out of wack.

I've always, always had a huge excitement coming back from a bye week. It's hard when we've had a losing season like last year, to get excited again...but I'm excited. I think I am looking more forward to this weekends game than any this season. I hope the players feel the same way.

But, if we come out and lay an egg...I don't know how this team is going to recover. We basically should be 3-2, but instead are 1-4. if we go to 1-5, I think then, especially after having the 2 weeks to prepare, are you going to start to hear some questions, and concerns around what is going on at Lambeau. I think we have a huge chance at being 4-4 after the next 3 weeks...call me optimistic.

Ok, there's my rant. It's 12:30 am, and i have to be up in 6 hours, and i can't sleep...so i had to let out my feelings on this week.

GrnBay007
10-18-2006, 12:46 AM
He must be a nervous wreck. He posted that and immediately signed off. :shock: ....see what the bye week will do to a guy! :razz:

billy_oliver880
10-18-2006, 01:14 AM
He must be a nervous wreck. He posted that and immediately signed off. :shock: ....see what the bye week will do to a guy! :razz:

This must be ala Denny Green. :lol:

mmmdk
10-18-2006, 07:43 AM
Let me tell you why Green Bay has to win this week. First off, I hate the bye week. My weekend feels incomplete. I get to watch the Badgers on saturday, which by the way, was an awesome game...but then my beloved Notre Dame and Green Bay Packers don't play this weekend. Talk about a huge gap in my life. So I feel out of wack.

I've always, always had a huge excitement coming back from a bye week. It's hard when we've had a losing season like last year, to get excited again...but I'm excited. I think I am looking more forward to this weekends game than any this season. I hope the players feel the same way.

But, if we come out and lay an egg...I don't know how this team is going to recover. We basically should be 3-2, but instead are 1-4. if we go to 1-5, I think then, especially after having the 2 weeks to prepare, are you going to start to hear some questions, and concerns around what is going on at Lambeau. I think we have a huge chance at being 4-4 after the next 3 weeks...call me optimistic.

Ok, there's my rant. It's 12:30 am, and i have to be up in 6 hours, and i can't sleep...so i had to let out my feelings on this week.

Hey, cool, I support the Irish too and to some extend the Sun Devils. Not that I follow NBA or MLB much but I support the Suns and Diamondbacks. I have no fave NHL team.

KYPack
10-18-2006, 07:46 AM
Take it easy, ND.

Yer gonna blow a gasket at this rate!

Basically, yer right. this is a huge game. Big problem is Miami will be ready to go. They know THEY gotta win, too. If we have a real team, we'll find out Sunday.

I'll be over in the corner of the Packer bar, watching between my fingers.

ND72
10-18-2006, 11:20 AM
yeah i was a little :shock: last night...nothing worse than trying to fall asleep for 3 hours, and not being able to. so i came on here to do some reading, and decided to say what i've been thinking for a while. this is a MUST win for us. I know it is for the dolphins, but since I'm not a Dolphin fan, I don't care about them.

Bretsky
10-18-2006, 05:42 PM
ND,

All of your initial points are valid; if GB loses this one things could get rough.

They should be rested, fresh, and facing Joey Harrington. I rarly have predicted victories for Green Bay lately, but I think they get one this week.