PDA

View Full Version : BUY WEEK ?

BEARMAN
10-18-2006, 11:25 PM
What to do ? Work on the yard, honey do's ? What did you guys (and gals)do on your buy week ? Thinking of having my back waxxed ? I already shot bambi (nice 4x5 whitetail). I don't bowl, play cards or needle work, so what ? Help please.... it's a long week..... :crazy:

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY ! :razz:

Partial
10-18-2006, 11:30 PM
learn to code in java.

Bretsky
10-18-2006, 11:33 PM
What to do ? Work on the yard, honey do's ? What did you guys (and gals)do on your buy week ? Thinking of having my back waxxed ? I already shot bambi (nice 4x5 whitetail). I don't bowl, play cards or needle work, so what ? Help please.... it's a long week..... :crazy:

It is truly an upsetting week, and my bye week was even worse because our cable went out.

Take the honey out to dinner and a movie and let her know how important she is..............get those brownie points.........knowing you need to bank some for the following weekend when you'll be full bore on football again.

Reassess your financial plan and goals in this world; then go relax and have some beers while toasting your undefeated team. Remember that life is good at the top, and it's much easier to fall off than it is to stay there so enjoy it while you can.

Cheers,

B

Tyrone Bigguns
10-19-2006, 12:11 AM

Perhaps learn the difference an adjective and a verb.

Partial
10-19-2006, 12:23 AM

Perhaps learn the difference an adjective and a verb.

:razz:

GrnBay007
10-19-2006, 12:51 AM
Bearman,

Take this extra time during the bye week to do some reading. Go out and buy the book "Favre". It comes with a great DVD. You will be able to learn more about the GREATEST QUARTERBACK to ever play at your beloved Soldier Field!!!! :razz:

BEARMAN
10-19-2006, 08:43 AM
I want to have some fun guys.... not go back to school(didn't work the first time?) or read about Lord Farve. I will go look at the game book and see if there is any other small furry animals I can hunt and kill. Exellent idea about building up football points ! One can never have too many football points ! Let's see, roses, dinner, and a chick flick. That's good for another 1/3 of a season. And if I am "nice" to her sisters, even more football points ! WoW, TY ! All this and DA BEARS are 6 an 0 !

GO BEARS !

Green Bud Packer
10-19-2006, 09:04 AM
take a long walk on a short pier. lake mich is awesome at this time of year.

MadtownPacker
10-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Well On the Pack's bye week I rooted for the bears to lose. Im sure you wont have much trouble wishing the same on the Packers.

Zool
10-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Would it be a bi-week for the Bears?

BEARMAN
10-19-2006, 12:57 PM
Hey, ... HEY ! Where is the luv ? I am losing that warm fuzzy feeling ?

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !

BEARMAN
10-19-2006, 12:58 PM
WOooOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo !
That was my " 200th " post !
Do I get a prise ?

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !

Zool
10-19-2006, 01:04 PM
WOooOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo !
That was my " 200th " post !
Do I get a prise ?

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY !

http://secure.hop.com/images/navigation/logo.gif

Im just givin ya some shit Harvey Bearman. Cant take it too personal. We havent had Packer football to bitch about or be disgusted by for almost 2 weeks now. We're gettin grouchy and need to lash out.

BEARMAN
10-19-2006, 01:22 PM
It's all good ! I am here providing a service, shoulder to cry on, ear to lisen with, arch enemy to throw things at, just having fun and spreading the news.... DA BEARS ARE 6 an 0 BABY !

GO BEARS !

Scott Campbell
10-19-2006, 10:08 PM

You could go about using up the rest of your nine lives. Only 8 left after Monday night.

HarveyWallbangers
10-19-2006, 11:52 PM
Im just givin ya some shit Harvey Bearman. Cant take it too personal. We havent had Packer football to bitch about or be disgusted by for almost 2 weeks now. We're gettin grouchy and need to lash out.

Harvey Bearman? Hey now. I resemble that remark.

Zool
10-20-2006, 09:05 AM

Harvey Bearman? Hey now. I resemble that remark.HA. I was actually trying to see if someone would pick up the Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law reference. Too obscure I spose.

Little Whiskey
10-20-2006, 09:13 AM
Harvey Bearman? Hey now. I resemble that remark.

Harv, your a Bear-fan???