PDA

View Full Version : Rant

Tony Oday
10-19-2006, 12:01 PM
QB- Favre hit the damn open WR and help the team win the game not lose the game on the final drive! Can you remember when you used to do that?
AR get used to the Pine Favre is going to be here awhile.

RB-Green cmon man you need to stay healthy! You have to gain 100 yards a game for us to win. It can be combined yards but for every fumble you need another 50 yards!
Morencey and Herron. You are NFLE players right now! HOLD ON TO THE BALL! dont go for teh extra yard until you learn how to protect the ball! I would rather have 3rd and 1 than the other team having first and 10 at our 30!

WR-Driver CATCH THE DAMN BALL! you are the leader of the WR ACT LIKE IT!
Jennings-playing well keep it up just DONT DROP THE BALL!
No names people- ya thats the rest of you stiffs that Thompson pays with beer nuts and cheese curds you are terrible and more than likely will always suck but this is your chance to hang in the NFL for 4 years if you show just a flash so play balls deep and have a legend sling you the rock. Imagine how nice it will be when your kid says,' Dad you played with Brett Favre?" "yeah son I caught some passes from him too!"

TE-Franks playing better HOLD ON TO THE DAMN BALL OVER THE MIDDLE! thats why you are getting paid!
Martin hangnails are not somethign that keeps oyu out of a game.
Lee you are fast act like it! See Colston in N.O.? If not study some game film that could be you!

Oline- Well you tackles need to learn faster and play smarter. You rookies...well you are rookies if you make a mistake make sure you atleast crush the guy in front of you.

Dline- Kamp good year so far keep that motor running.
KGB PASS RUSH TO THE INSIDE! try a fake. My 7 month old child knows oyu are trying to burn them to the outside. Try running upfield then STOP and reverse to the inside while pushing the Tackle out of the way ala R.W.
Tackles you are actually playing well keep up the pass rush Jenkins. Pickett just sit your fat arse down and dont let plays go over your gap.

LB- Barnett MAKE A PLAY! something! yes you are making tackles 1-3 yards but I want to see -1-3 yards! Make a fricken mistake take a gamble! Think Urlacher doesnt make mistakes?? think again but when he commits he goes balls deep and crushes somebody in front of him
Hawk learn faster :) you are playing well lets keep those big hits coming!
Pop- you suck but hell Ill cheer for ya! wreck some shop and hurt some people.

CB-Woodson a fricken thigh bruise? You owe us 1 million every game you are out!
Harris you will get a reworked contract when you fricken earn it! Get the int THEN start running.
Carrol--hehe Im so glad you got cut!
Dendy- who the hell are you? Did you used to sell hot dogs outside of gate H?
Manuel 1st rule of tackling MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BALLCARRIER!
Collins-Sophmore slump sucks but cmon channel that number 36!

ST-Ryan kick higher and longer you are a punter that is your job thats all you have to do. You can play this game until you are 40 and make a ton of money kicking 50 balls a year :)

Rayner-Stop missing! sure you are a first time starter but who gives a shit! you are paid to make kicks. Im not saying its easy, even Rackers misses kicks, but you need to look at the uprights and call them your biatch!

McCarthy- Hire a secondary coach that have coached WELL above 5th grade flag football

TT- how the F do we only have 2 NFL WR on the team for the SECOND YEAR IN A ROW! you KNEW we would be short here at the start of the season! why the hell dont you sign a Ponder or heck anyone! a couple of years of NFL exp would be nice. Dont even get me started on our HB situation!

Rant off

I feel better now we are onthe way to 12-4 ;)

Fritz
10-19-2006, 12:12 PM
"TT- how the F do we only have 2 NFL WR on the team for the SECOND YEAR IN A ROW! you KNEW we would be short here at the start of the season! why the hell dont you sign a Ponder or heck anyone! a couple of years of NFL exp would be nice."

Let's see...Boerigter and Gardner both had experience. It's just that neither one was worth keeping. It's not like TT didn't try. It's just that out of the ones he brought in, nobody stepped up.

KYPack
10-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Well Tony,

I don't agree with everything you say, but that was one good-ass, primal scream of a rant!

Good job.

Now go get drunk someplace.

Tony Oday
10-19-2006, 12:22 PM
Well Tony,

I don't agree with everything you say, but that was one good-ass, primal scream of a rant!

Good job.

Agreed ;)

WARNING MADE UP STAT!

there are now 137,836 more drunks in Packerland!

FritzDontBlitz
10-19-2006, 02:51 PM
Well Tony,

Good job.

Agreed ;)

WARNING MADE UP STAT!

there are now 137,836 more drunks in Packerland!

nice made up stat. dude, if you can do that 10 times a day you'd have a great future with espn...

Freak Out
10-19-2006, 05:02 PM
Manuel 1st rule of tackling MAKE CONTACT WITH THE BALLCARRIER!
Collins-Sophmore slump sucks but cmon channel that number 36!

Hell ya! :twisted:

chewy-bacca
10-19-2006, 05:07 PM
he goes balls deep

:lol: