PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to SkinBasket!!

MadtownPacker
04-21-2006, 11:14 AM
As you might have noticed we are still in the process of building this place but I would like to take a moment to thanks the poster known as SkinBasket for his excellent work on the Rat mascots you have seen at the top of the page. The current edition is the hottie rat (not sure if she will have a name yet). So feel free to thank Skin for his excellent work!!

Thanks SB!!!!!

MJZiggy
04-21-2006, 11:20 AM
Absolutely. Those drawings are amazing. Can't wait to see Hottie Rat. And dont forget kudos for the Dragon Logo as well.

Rastak
04-21-2006, 11:20 AM
As you might have noticed we are still in the process of building this place but I would like to take a moment to thanks the poster known as SkinBasket for his excellent work on the Rat mascots you have seen at the top of the page. The current edition is the hottie rat (not sure if she will have a name yet). So feel free to thank Skin for his excellent work!!

Thanks SB!!!!!

I was wondering who the artist was....very cool.

Tarlam!
04-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Skin, you are one amazing S.O.B.

Please please please allow me toi understand how you do that shite! I am so in envy. I am willing to trade....

billy_oliver880
04-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Nicely done d00d. :D

Oscar
04-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Awsome! Looks Great SkinBasket!

Anti-Polar Bear
04-21-2006, 11:56 AM
WTF? Now scientists are now implanting rats with fake boobs? That is animal cruelty. :mad:

esoxx
04-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Skin, it's obvious your talents extend far past chronic masterbation. Good work!

SkinBasket
04-21-2006, 12:31 PM
Skin, it's obvious your talents extend far past chronic masterbation. Good work!

Now that's a compliment! Thanks esoxx and everyone else.

Tarlam, all you gotta do is play around with Photoshop for a while. After you get the hang of it, it's easier than painting. It's all I've used for full sized crap that I take to Kinkos and have printed onto canvas, website stuff for my family, and even my tatts.

The digital age is upon us! Bow down or be beheaded by the blade of progress! That and All your base are belong to us.

Guiness
04-21-2006, 12:37 PM
where is it? I wanna see it!

I've still got Halfback Rat that's been up there for a while.
BTW what about changing HB rat's jersey number?
#14 (McNally's original number) 31 (Taylor's) or 5 (Hornung) would be neat considerations.

Just a thought. I'm the furthest thing from an artist, and wouldn't want to intrude on artistic license :razz:

Harlan Huckleby
04-21-2006, 01:07 PM
That rat is so frickin great. My favorite touch are the high heels, but the pink nose is a close second. WE need to use all those rat pictures somehow. Maybe we can have a random rat come-up when you load the page.

Harlan Huckleby
04-21-2006, 01:14 PM
actually, on second inspection, the best touch is the camel toe.

HarveyWallbangers
04-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Does this mean we have to rename the rat?

I want a male rat as the mascot.
:D

packrulz
04-21-2006, 02:10 PM
Sexy, a Packer fan, & she has a beer! Love it!

jack's smirking revenge
04-21-2006, 02:16 PM

Now that's a compliment! Thanks esoxx and everyone else.

Tarlam, all you gotta do is play around with Photoshop for a while. After you get the hang of it, it's easier than painting. It's all I've used for full sized crap that I take to Kinkos and have printed onto canvas, website stuff for my family, and even my tatts.

The digital age is upon us! Bow down or be beheaded by the blade of progress! That and All your base are belong to us.

Hey Skin, don't minimize your Photoshop ability. I'm very impressed. After toiling away with lots of different programs to put together my band's CD over the last few months, I recently realized that I really need to become an adobe expert. Your work with the 3 logos has been awesome. I'm buying you a drink of your choice if we get a chance to meet.

tyler

SkinBasket
04-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Oops I did it again.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/logoV4.gif

A preview of the special draft edition.

Anti-Polar Bear
04-21-2006, 02:58 PM
Now rats are being tested for injuries, for of all people, the benefit of football players? That's is animal cruelty!

j/k. Great images, skin. keep them coming. :neutral: (neutral because, as a liberal, i am indifferent toward these pics).

Scott Campbell
04-21-2006, 05:15 PM
WTF? Now scientists are now implanting rats with fake boobs? That is animal cruelty. :mad:

I was going to ask Skin to make em bigger.

Harlan Huckleby
04-21-2006, 05:35 PM
I bet FavreChild got awfully tired posing for Skinbasket.

FavreChild
04-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Hey! Any resemblance is, uh, purely coincidental.

oregonpackfan
04-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Skinbasket,

Your female rat is very appealing but I have a question for you: What do I do if my wife bans me from logging onto this website?

Oregonpackfan

SkinBasket
04-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Skinbasket,

Your female rat is very appealing but I have a question for you: What do I do if my wife bans me from logging onto this website?

Oregonpackfan

Give her the hot beef injection. Works every time.

Charles Woodson
04-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Skinbasket,

Oregonpackfan

Lol that reminded me of the part on anchorman.

Brian Fantana: She gets a special type, its called Black Panther. You know its made of bits of real panther. You know theve done tests. They same 60% of the time, it works everytime.

GrnBay007
04-21-2006, 11:07 PM
Great job skin! You rock!!

Tarlam!
04-22-2006, 05:16 AM
Skin, this new one with the purple rat is sensational! I love the deer in the headlights look. Just brilliant!

You'z a genious!!

oregonpackfan
04-22-2006, 10:00 AM
Skinbasket,

Hey I like the new one with the Packer rat tackling the rat in the Viking jersey. Now I don't have to worry about my wife seeing the sexy rat chic and getting upset with me.

After all, seeing a violent act is more "healthy" than seeing a sexy babe(according to more Puritannical Americans)

Oregonpackfan

HarveyWallbangers
04-22-2006, 10:30 AM
If we don't get Hawk, then our rat should have #36. I don't think the NFL will let Hawk wear #47 in the NFL.

And Brad Johnson should be a gerbil.

retailguy
04-22-2006, 08:56 PM
Nice work skin. Very original, very talented.... I'm impressed.

b bulldog
04-22-2006, 10:10 PM
I think the rat should wear 84, Davis's new number after Walker is traded.

Rastak
04-22-2006, 10:20 PM
If we don't get Hawk, then our rat should have #36. I don't think the NFL will let Hawk wear #47 in the NFL.

And Brad Johnson should be a gerbil.

Hmmm, based on last years results Brad should be ron jeremy....

Little Whiskey
04-22-2006, 11:16 PM
Skinbasket,

Oregonpackfan

Lol that reminded me of the part on anchorman.

Brian Fantana: She gets a special type, its called Black Panther. You know its made of bits of real panther. You know theve done tests. They same 60% of the time, it works everytime.

I know your kinda young NB, but i believe the hot beef injection was from the 80's movie Breakfast Club.