PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre Breast Cancer Hat

pittstang5
10-20-2006, 11:06 AM
I noticed on a Brett Favre interview this week (saw a clip on NFL channel, Wednesday I believe) Brett was wearing a Breast Cancer Baseball cap with the # 4 on it. It looked relatively similiar to the Green Bay Breast Cancer hat they were selling last year, instead the # 4 was on the front instead of the "G".

I'd like to get my hands on one and did a little searching via the internet and haven't seen anything. My wife is a huge supporter for breast cancer and I bought the Green Bay breast cancer hat last year. The family dog decided that the hat was her new play toy and proceeded to destroy it one day when it was left on a coffee table.

Anyone out there see this hat or even the GB breast cancer hat they had available last year. If so, let me know.

MadtownPacker
10-20-2006, 11:41 AM
Is this the one?
Favre Foundation (http://www.favrefoundationgear.com/product_details.aspx?Page=1&CategoryID=HOP&productID=D4)

pittstang5
10-20-2006, 02:11 PM
That looks like it, but I thought I saw the Breast Cancer ribbon on the side. I don't see it on this one. Guess I was wrong.

Anyway, Thanks Mad!

Fosco33
10-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Is it the red one for heart disease? I got it b/c it's Badger red and has the Packer logo - best of both worlds and for a good cause.