PDA

View Full Version : PREDICTING TODAY'S CELLAR DWELLER LIKE GAMES

Bretsky
10-22-2006, 10:57 AM
I noticed today there are some showdowns that will spur little interest to the rest of the county except for those rolling change at the games and was bored so I thought I'd give their predictions a shot. These games are tough to pick because at the bottom of the barrel teams are so equal.

Green Bay at Miami
Home field and Logic would dictate Miami should win this game. Their DL should have the edge on our OL and should be able to stifle the run and pressure the QB. Brett Favre will have to make some plays today for the win. On the other side of the ball GB should also be able to at least contain the run and make Joey Harrington beat them. If Woodsen is banged up and does not play we are in trouble. If he's healthy our DB's have a chance if we can put some pressue on Joey Harrington.

Common logic dictates Miami wins this game at home; but I'm still betting that Joey Harrington chokes and his record against Green Bay after today goes from 2-5 to 2-6. Classic Homer pick, but that's all I've got.

Arizona at Oakland

This game will be more intriguing that people think. It's apparent the Cardinals have more talent that the Raiders. But internally they seem to be melting down. Denny lost his marbles at the press conference and then the meltdown continued with the OC. Ton of bad karma and disunity in Arizona. And a rookie QB to boot. DO NOT BE SURPRISED OF OAKLAND GETS THEIR FIRST WIN TODAY. I just don't have the kazoongas to pick it. Talent Arizona is the superior team here. Edgerrin James might look like a real starting calibler RB today, and their passing game should be strong enough to carry Arizona to a close victory.

Detroit at Jets

At the year's beginning, I thought of the Jets as hands down one of the worse teams in football. Wait, they are 3-3, right ? The Jets have benefitted from a easy schedule to start as they have beaten Buffala, Tennessee, and Miami. Today it continues. The Jets come out of today as the worst 4-3 team in the NFL after they walk all over the Lions.

Everybody have a great Sunday,
B

mmmdk
10-22-2006, 11:01 AM
Hey funny, I put money on today that Packers win and Cards win. I just think they're both due. :cow: