PDA

View Full Version : Clifton out today

Murphy37
10-22-2006, 11:13 AM
Not sure if this is new to anyone just heard it on the pregame. This could be interesting.

mmmdk
10-22-2006, 11:15 AM
From Rotoworld:

Charles Woodson (knee, ribs) is active for Week 7.

The Packers inactives are: QB Ingle Martin, S Charlie Peprah, FB William Henderson, LB Abdul Hodge, LB Ben Taylor, T Chad Clifton, DT Cullen Jenkins, and WR Robert Ferguson. Woodson is unlikely to be 100 percent. Rookie Daryn Colledge will start for Clifton at left tackle.

Patler
10-22-2006, 11:20 AM
From Rotoworld:

The Packers inactives are: QB Ingle Martin, S Charlie Peprah, FB William Henderson, LB Abdul Hodge, LB Ben Taylor, T Chad Clifton, DT Cullen Jenkins, and WR Robert Ferguson. Woodson is unlikely to be 100 percent. Rookie Daryn Colledge will start for Clifton at left tackle.

packers.com reports Clifton has flu-like symptoms and is inactive for the game. Not due to an injury. Colledge is replacing Clifton, Spitz to LG, Moll at RG. Three rookies starting!

Rastak
10-22-2006, 11:23 AM
From Rotoworld:

packers.com reports Clifton has flu-like symptoms and is inactive for the game. Not due to an injury. Colledge is replacing Clifton, Spitz to LG, Moll at RG. Three rookies starting!

Oh oh......that usually doesn't turn out good.....but I have enough to worry about, last time the Vikings went to Seattle they got torched bad.

Fosco33
10-22-2006, 11:26 AM
From Rotoworld:

Well, all three have shown themselves to have potential in the future. Clifton has had some bad games - I just hope Colledge can pick up his assignments on last min notice. :shock:

What's the secondary look like? Dendy with more reps?

HarveyWallbangers
10-22-2006, 01:51 PM
Not good. Help please on Taylor.

Guiness
10-22-2006, 08:35 PM
So how did Colledge do? I see two sacks by Taylor - both charged to Colledge?

vince
10-22-2006, 08:42 PM
So how did Colledge do? I see two sacks by Taylor - both charged to Colledge?
Yeah, he beat Colledge on both sacks. First time, he beat him right around the corner, and the next time, he faked the same move, then got him from the inside. He forced a fumble both times too. I wasn't watching him real close after that, but I'm pretty confident he had help the rest of the game...

Murphy37
10-22-2006, 08:43 PM
Colledge had alot of help after it became evident that him being one on one with Taylor was a joke. I'm not slamming Colledge, Taylor is a stud and anyone, especially a rookie in his first start at tackle, will have a tough time with him.