PDA

View Full Version : Post Game Chat with Cleft Crusty

Partial
10-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Cleft, Cleft!

Long time reader here!

What do you think of performances of our front 7 and our offensive line today against a good Dolphins front 7? Is there any chance we come out of this three game stretch 4-4?

gbpackfan
10-22-2006, 03:45 PM
Were those announcers (sp?) as terrible as I thought they were? MY GOD, THEY WERE REALLY, REALLY BAD!!!!

Partial
10-22-2006, 04:03 PM
Comparing Week 7 to Week 1, is it a safe assumption to make that this team is improving? The offensive line certainly looks light years better from anything we saw early in the season and preseason, despite only getting Green about 2 yards / carry when taking out the big run. What it comes down to though is even if they may have been in a battle and done some right and wrong all game, they executed one play perfectly and the Packers took advantage of it. I know you say that good teams find out how to win games, I would say the Packers did just that today despite a very young offensive line, a broken and beaten receiving core, and a lack of a consistent running game against a great front 7 for the Dolphins.

Brainerd
10-22-2006, 04:07 PM
The offense is certainly improving. I guess Favre will be left alone this week. Gutsy call MM made on 4th down. Kudos to him for that. The defense, however, ...

Fosco33
10-22-2006, 04:11 PM
C2-

When can we fire Schottenheimer? When will Millen step down in Detroit? How is Joey an NFL QB?

Any news on GJ's injury? Where do we find quality WRs on short notice past the trade deadline???

Green had one big run. The Oline was bad in the 1st Q before going max protection - why didn't they go there earlier (or to start) knowing Colledge was now LT on very short notice.

Why the short running calls on 2nd and 1 in the first half? We lost at least 3 plays there to score a TD.

Explain the terrible end of half call. It happened to KC as well, but on the second made FG - there wasn't a PF.

Does M3 have control/discipline of this team?

Will Al show up Woodson after having a good game for once?

Do the lions still suck? :lol: