PDA

View Full Version : A Favre Question

bbbffl66
10-23-2006, 03:47 PM
I heard the announcers on TV say that Joe Robbie( or Dolphins, or Pro Player) was one of 4 stadiums that Brett had not thrown a TD in.Anyone know what are the other 3? I would guess Foxboro and maybe Heinz but I can't guess the other one.

MJZiggy
10-23-2006, 03:50 PM
Just a guess, but RCA Dome?

HarveyWallbangers
10-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Favre has 4 TD passes in 2 games at Foxboro. He's 3-1 with 9 TD passes and 2 picks in his career vs. New England (counting the Super Bowl). I think the new Baltimore stadium is one. He played there once (last year), and I don't think he threw a TD. The new Philly stadium. I think he's played there twice--with 0 TDs. He hasn't played at Heinz Field. I just look at packers.com, and the other one appears to be Mile High Stadium. He played there once in his career, and it doesn't appear he threw a TD.

K-town
10-23-2006, 03:57 PM
I heard the announcers on TV say that Joe Robbie( or Dolphins, or Pro Player) was one of 4 stadiums that Brett had not thrown a TD in.Anyone know what are the other 3? I would guess Foxboro and maybe Heinz but I can't guess the other one.

Just guessing here, but the new stadiums in Seattle, Arizona and Philadelphia (?). I know Brett has thrown TD passes in the old Philly stadium, the (ex) Kingdome and the old Cardinals Stadium in Phoenix.

Perhaps Patler can confirm this?

HarveyWallbangers
10-23-2006, 04:02 PM

Nah, he was in that shootout against Peyton Manning a couple of years ago at the RCA Dome. He was also involved in that shootout in 1997 when Green Bay inexplicable lost to a winless Colts team.

Patler
10-23-2006, 04:02 PM

Just guessing here, but the new stadiums in Seattle, Arizona and Philadelphia (?). I know Brett has thrown TD passes in the old Philly stadium, the (ex) Kingdome and the old Cardinals Stadium in Phoenix.

Perhaps Patler can confirm this?

I assume they mean stadiums he has actually played in, and not just ones in use during his time in the NFL?

Partial
10-23-2006, 04:03 PM

I remember when they played in the RCA dome and it was a bloddy shootout! It was like 28-21 after like 15 plays from scrimmage total it seemed!!

Patler
10-23-2006, 04:05 PM

Nah, he was in that shootout against Peyton Manning a couple of years ago at the RCA Dome.

Ya, he had 4 TDs and about 400 yards. Manning had 5 TDs in that game, as I recall.

bbbffl66
10-23-2006, 04:19 PM
I assume they mean stadiums he has actually played in, and not just ones in use during his time in the NFL?[/quote]

I guessed they meant new stadiums. I forgot about the Cards new one.

HarveyWallbangers
10-23-2006, 04:21 PM
What I can gather from packers.com, there are three stadiums he's played and hasn't thrown a TD.

The new Baltimore stadium (1 game)
The new Philadelphia stadium (2 games)
Mile High Stadium (1 game)

rdanomly
10-23-2006, 06:33 PM

The last one at the RCA Dome was one of the few Pack games I've been to. Inspite of the loss it was a fun game to be at. There were a ton of GB fans that came down from the Ft. Wayne GM factory (it's got tons of people that use to work in Janesville, WI, hence packer fans). I dare say our green & gold corner was just as loud as the rest of the stadium when it came time to make some noise. It sounded like the colts were the visiting team :smile:

packinpatland
10-23-2006, 07:28 PM
I was at Foxborro when Brett sent the Pat fans home, was fantastic!