PDA

View Full Version : Romo's first pass - INT!!

FavreChild
10-23-2006, 09:36 PM
Couldn't happen to a more deserving team than the Cowboys.

The crowd cheers as Romo is put in at QB to start the second half. First pass, INT. A few plays later....touchdown, Giants.

He he he!! :mrgreen:

HarveyWallbangers
10-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Tuna is an a-hole. If he would have given the ball to Julius Jones at the one yard line, I would be 7-0 in my big money league.

Rastak
10-23-2006, 09:39 PM
Tuna is an a-hole. If he would have given the ball to Julius Jones at the one yard line, I would be 7-0 in my big money league.

LOL, who gives a shit about your money league..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I NEVER play fantasy football for money for that exact reason.....fucks up my enjoyment of the game.

FavreChild
10-23-2006, 09:41 PM
Yeah; I ban all the players/teams I hate from my squad.

Emotional? Yes, but I want to root against the Cowboys, Bears, Vikes, unincumbered from other interests. :mrgreen:

It's OK Harv; you can't control Tuna's stupidity.

The Leaper
10-23-2006, 10:07 PM
I really hate Parcells. He has such an incredibly huge ego...and when it comes right down to it, his record as a head coach in the NFL isn't exactly awe-inspiring. It is very good, but he's a far cry from Lombardi, Walsh, etc.

FavreChild
10-23-2006, 10:27 PM
The 'Boys have completely given up on the passing game...way to cater to the fans and T.O. rather than actual STRATEGY.

Yes, it's awesome how Parcells *and* Gibbs have tainted their legacy in such a way that they are no longer going to be compared to Lombardi.

AWESOME!! Romo throws another INT as the 'Boys enter scoring territory.

I repeat: he he he!! :mrgreen:

FavreChild
10-23-2006, 10:43 PM
WHOO!!!!

INT number THREE for Romo!!!

I really, REALLY wish Drew Bledsoe would go over and LAUGH IN ME.O. and Tuna's FACE!!! :mrgreen:

FavreChild
10-23-2006, 10:44 PM
Look at the Tuna squirm. :cool:

Partial, wherever you are right now, I will rescind my claim that Dallas is better than Seattle. :mrgreen:

Iron Mike
10-23-2006, 11:11 PM
Couldn't happen to a more deserving team than the Cowboys.

I gotta say it.........."HOW 'BOUT THEM 'BOYS?" :mrgreen:

Partial
10-24-2006, 03:03 AM
Speaking of Tony Romo, a little knowledge about Partial for you all.

Back when Romo was in high school in Burlington, my cousin backed him up as the varsity quarterback for at least one year ( I'm not sure how many ), and started the year after Romo graduated.