PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well....Packers favored by 3

GrnBay007
10-24-2006, 09:52 PM
Pack favored by 3 over Arizona. Of course that's just basically the 3 point home advantage ....but still nice to be favored. :razz:

oregonpackfan
10-24-2006, 09:53 PM
Hopefully, the Cardinals will fold in the 4th quarters like they did against the Bears.

OPF

billy_oliver880
10-24-2006, 10:00 PM
Finally. The first game I will be able to watch! Its going to be nice to rub it in the card's fan's faces when the Pack win.

gbpackfan
10-24-2006, 10:21 PM
When the odds makers believe that two teams are even, they make the home team a 3 point favorite. Nothing to get too excited about. However, I do believe the Packers will win on Sunday.

BF4MVP
10-24-2006, 10:26 PM
Finally!!!!

I predict the Pack easily cover that spread

vince
10-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Finally!!!!

I predict the Pack easily cover that spread

There's a saying about a wounded animal being dangerous. I'm not sure how it goes, but they're dangerous.

I see the Cardinals as a wounded animal. They are going to come in and play balls to the wall for Green, who's getting serious heat...

Somehow, they outplayed the best team in the league thus far. How, I'm not sure, but they CAN play at a high level. I certainly hope they don't on Sunday...

I'm concerned about this one. We've got to shut Leinart and their big receivers down. I have little doubt we'll be able to shut their running game down...

billy_oliver880
10-25-2006, 04:24 AM
I have little doubt we'll be able to shut their running game down...

Typo? Edge has been having a tough time coming up with yards this year. The line just isn't opening holes for him. I have suffered through watching some of the games and the running game is painful to watch.

vince
10-25-2006, 07:01 AM
I have little doubt we'll be able to shut their running game down...

Typo? Edge has been having a tough time coming up with yards this year. The line just isn't opening holes for him. I have suffered through watching some of the games and the running game is painful to watch.
No, I agree with your statement. In other words, I'm confident that we'll shut down their running game.

Kiwon
10-25-2006, 07:16 AM
The Pack favored? A home victory? Could it be true?

The way Brett, DD, AG, and the D played last week they should have the points spread well covered.

Optimism in Green Bay........it's been a long time in coming.

packinpatland
10-25-2006, 07:18 AM
Do the odds makers still give us home advantage?

GrnBay007
10-25-2006, 07:22 AM
The way I was "taught", homefield is an automatic 3 point advantage. Which would mean in this case, they see the two teams as pretty much evenly matched.

Green Bud Packer
10-25-2006, 09:41 AM
The way I was "taught", homefield is an automatic 3 point advantage. Which would mean in this case, they see the two teams as pretty much evenly matched. Right on G.B. The advantages of playing at home come from the opponent having to travel and the energy of the crowd. let's keep it loud, lambeau faithful, and bring us home a victory.

BF4MVP
10-25-2006, 11:44 AM
The way I was "taught", homefield is an automatic 3 point advantage. Which would mean in this case, they see the two teams as pretty much evenly matched.
Bah..Packers and Cardinals are on equal footing??? No way. The Cardinals are quite a bit worse, and even the power rankings agree.

BEARMAN
10-25-2006, 08:02 PM
It's the freakin redbirds, don't get too cocky ! :roll:

GO BEARS ! 6 an 0 BABY ! :mrgreen:

The Leaper
10-25-2006, 08:45 PM
With our secondary...and the threats in their passing game...I am not at all confident about this game. I think we have a much better chance of beating Buffalo the following week.

We've also played like manure in Lambeau this year. We should be getting a 3 point advantage on the road...not at home.

Brando19
10-25-2006, 09:24 PM
It's the freakin redbirds, don't get too cocky ! :roll:

Them freakin redbirds almost upset Da Bears suuuuuuucky offense...your defense saved your a$$!~!!!!!!

BEARMAN
10-25-2006, 10:06 PM
"almost" ? As is "almost" pregnant. or as in "almost" dead. The word "almost" and football do not mix ! a win is a WIN !
DA BEARS are 6 an 0 BABY ! :cool: Great teams find a way to win !

GO BEARS !

BEARMAN
10-25-2006, 10:08 PM
Oh, I am sorry, I see you are from West "by gawd" Virginia. :shock:

mraynrand
10-25-2006, 10:25 PM
Oh, I am sorry, I see you are from West "by gawd" Virginia. :shock:

Hey there BEERMAN. What are the Bears gonna do without Brown? Guy was a very good safety. What can Brown do for you? Get game changing INTs - but not anymore. That's a big hole to fill in the secondary.

GrnBay007
10-25-2006, 11:51 PM
There's a poll on Fox sports. It won't let me copy it .....but here it is......

Which is the worst team in football?

The results thus far.....

Raiders - 51%

Cardinals - 16%

Dolphins - 14%

Lions - 10%

Browns - 9%

:jig: Whewww...Packers not listed as a choice.

BEARMAN
10-26-2006, 12:37 AM
LOL@GB007 !

Mr. Brown will be missed, no dought about it. but we have depth in our defence. Mr. Johnson will do fine, and Mr. Harris will fill in nicely. No they do not have the leadership, but there will be no drop in performance. I thank you all for you heart felt concern about DA BEARS defence, it is touching, it realy is, I am wiping away a tear as I type this. Thank you all again... :cry:

GrnBay007
10-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Looks like there's been a lil money placed on the Packers...line went to 3 1/2.

Bretsky
10-26-2006, 11:49 PM
Looks like there's been a lil money placed on the Packers...line went to 3 1/2.

DANGET, SOMEBODY MUST BE HACKING INTO MY PC AND VIEWING MY SOON TO BE POSTED ARTICLE ON PR :mrgreen: