PDA

View Full Version : Favre Facts

Brando19
10-26-2006, 08:53 AM
-Packers' QB Brett Favre has 17 touchdowns and 20 interceptions in his last 12 home games. Favre is 44-0 at home in his career (including playoffs) when recording a QB rating of 100 or better.

-Since Sept. 27, 1992, when Brett Favre started his 227-game starting streak, 196 other quarterbacks have started an NFL game. The Bears have started the most (20), followed by Arizona (17).

-Brett Favre has played regular-season games in 41 different stadium, 16 of which no longer stand (like Veterans Stadium or County Stadium in Milwaukee) or teams no longer use (like the Pontiac Silverdome or RFK Stadium). He will make it 42 if he plays against the Seahawks at Qwest Field. Favre also has thrown touchdown passes in 34 stadiums.

GBRulz
10-26-2006, 09:51 AM
1.3 TD's per game needed to break Marino's record this year!

let's hope these next couple weeks he puts up some big numbers and then will break the record against the Queens game i'm going to.

I want to be there when he breaks the record !!!!! :mrgreen:

woodbuck27
10-26-2006, 03:14 PM
1.3 TD's per game needed to break Marino's record this year!

let's hope these next couple weeks he puts up some big numbers and then will break the record against the Queens game i'm going to.

I want to be there when he breaks the record !!!!! :mrgreen:

So do I. . . want you to be there M. :mrgreen:

GO FAVRE GO !!

GBRulz
10-26-2006, 06:32 PM
well hey Woody!! Where ya been hiding?

MadtownPacker
10-27-2006, 12:06 PM
-Packers' QB Brett Favre has 17 touchdowns and 20 interceptions in his last 12 home games. Favre is 44-0 at home in his career (including playoffs) when recording a QB rating of 100 or better.
Maybe Im just paranoid but it seems like whenever these kind of stats/records are mentioned by announcers during a game they always end up getting broken.

Not just for the Packers but for any team. Like the bears/cardinals game. The announcers made mention of how no NFL team had blown 14 point 4th quarter leads in back to back weeks and next thing you know, BAM!!

For that reason I try to tune this stuff out. Favre had played for so long that announcers could make anything up, like saying "Favre is 50-0 at Lambeau whenever he wears his hat backwards when walking into the locker for pregame" Then next thing you know they show him walking into the stadium with his hat on right! Bastards!!