PDA

View Full Version : Bodiford and Aaron Rodgers - former teammates.

Patler
10-27-2006, 07:15 PM
I don't know if anyone else reported this or not, but Aaron Rodgers and Shaun Bodiford were teammates in Junior College, Butte College in Chico California in 2002.

BF4MVP
10-27-2006, 09:30 PM
Nice, thanks for the info

Fritz
10-28-2006, 02:10 PM
I didn't know that. I do know, though, that Rod Marinelli was bummed about losing the guy. The talk here is that he wanted to keep him but get rid of Mike Williams but wasn't allowed to. He's apparently pretty bummed, as I said. Same ol' crap in Lionland. God, I love Matt Millen. I hope he's the Lions' GM for the next 20 years.

Guiness
10-29-2006, 07:56 AM
God, I love Matt Millen. I hope he's the Lions' GM for the next 20 years.

lol - how true is that?

Williams is really that bad, eh? I've said before, that really surprises me. From #5 pick, to one step from being cut in a year. Even Leaf lasted longer than that.

Fritz
10-29-2006, 08:10 AM
Well, Guiness, Marinelli has talked over and over about the guy needing to work harder. Williams apparently goes through stretches where he does so, but still doesn't play. He gets discouraged, doesn't work as hard, and so on. Most observers here think the bottom line is that yeah, Williams is a huge target, but he's just too slow for the NFL as a receiver, and too soft for the NFL as a tight end.