PDA

View Full Version : How about D. Martin?

Guiness
10-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Gota like his play today - couple of good grabs, one for a TD.

TDs two weeks in a row. Is he finally showing something of that potential that's been so talked about? Sure would be nice.

So, was he was good enough to be given consideration for the Packrats 'Winners' list? That would be a first.

Bretsky
10-29-2006, 09:10 PM
Gota like his play today - couple of good grabs, one for a TD.

TDs two weeks in a row. Is he finally showing something of that potential that's been so talked about? Sure would be nice.

So, was he was good enough to be given consideration for the Packrats 'Winners' list? That would be a first.

Martin has clearly stepped up his game this year; I'd hope he'd be on the winners list.

He runs better and smoother routes than Bubba, and he gets yards after the catch as well.

B

PackerTimer
10-29-2006, 09:13 PM
D. Martin really does seem to be stepping up as our top TE. He's has been a huge threat the last two weeks. I hope he keeps it up. The guy has alot of talent and it's nice to see him playing up to it. He's always showed flashes with a great catch here and there. It'll be huge if he can make those types of plays consistently.

run pMc
10-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Not sure if it's coaching or what...but he's clearly playing the best of the TE's so far. Bubba's not playing poorly, I see him becoming more of a blocker and Marting more of a receiving TE.

DM ran well after the catch and I don't remember him dropping anything catchable that went his way today.

Actually, there haven't been many drops the last few games (knock on wood)...that's huge.

esoxx
10-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Martin has come miles as a blocker through the years. He's always had WR skills. The problem has been he can't stay on the field and always seemed to be injured. This year he's stayed healthy (knock on wood) and has gotten into the flow of the offense.

I'm sure glad the Packers didn't cut him as many on this board had advocated.

OS PA
10-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Actually, there haven't been many drops the last few games (knock on wood)...that's huge.

Other than Al Harris.. :sad:

mmmdk
10-30-2006, 07:04 AM
If David Martin actually broke his jaw sunday then he's truely haunted by bad luck with injuries. I hope he's ok.

Guiness
10-30-2006, 08:49 AM
Did I miss something? D. Martin's jaw? When did this happen?

cpk1994
10-30-2006, 09:34 AM
It happened during the last kickoff. He took a shot to the jaw. The fact that he was talking to the media afterwards tells me it isn't broken