PDA

View Full Version : Kool-Aid Revelations

Joemailman
10-29-2006, 07:24 PM
After consuming massive amounts of Kool-Aid, I have come to realize:

If the Vikings lose tomorrow, we are only 1 game out of a wild card.

Maybe our running back situation is better than we thought.

Brett is on pace to throw his lowest number of INT's ever.

Colledge may make us forget Mike Wahle.

Barnett isn't going anywhere. He and Hawk will be a great duo for years to come.

Packers are undefeated when Woodson gets an interception.

Ruvell Martin could be an excellent possession receiver.

Kampman has elevated his play after he got the big bucks.

That McCarthy guy really knows what he is doing.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/So_keep_on_pretending/kool-aid_man_200-1.jpg

Please feel free to add to the list. :cow:

BooHoo
10-29-2006, 07:27 PM
That Green Bay is better without Carroll.

BF4MVP
10-29-2006, 07:36 PM
If the Vikings lose tomorrow, we are only 1 game out of a wild card.

Brett is on pace to throw his lowest number of INT's ever.

That McCarthy guy really knows what he is doing.
These are the three that I'm most excited about

vince
10-29-2006, 07:45 PM
The O-Line was nothing short of DOMINANT today. **chug** Favre was barely touched, and TWO 100-yd rushers...**chug, chug**

MJZiggy
10-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Isn't Kampman now leading the league in sacks? And MORENCY averaging 10 yd/carry?

vince
10-29-2006, 07:55 PM
And another thing... Those who say Donald Driver isn't a playmaker don't know what they're talking about. Next to Steve Smith, he may be the most elusive receiver in the league. He can juke with the best of them, has great hands, and is a very tough runner. All he is is a great football player, a superb leader, and a great teammate. Drink up! :glug:

The Leaper
10-29-2006, 08:00 PM
I can't put Driver at the same level as Smith. Smith has another gear to beat people deep that Driver just doesn't have. However, I will agree that when it comes to elusiveness in the open field, Driver could very well be the toughest WR to tackle in the NFL.

Freak Out
10-29-2006, 08:06 PM
#4 is starting to Lambeau leap!

Brainerd
10-29-2006, 08:13 PM
The majority of posters on this board aren't bears fans.

vince
10-29-2006, 08:13 PM
I can't put Driver at the same level as Smith. Smith has another gear to beat people deep that Driver just doesn't have. However, I will agree that when it comes to elusiveness in the open field, Driver could very well be the toughest WR to tackle in the NFL.
Agreed Leap. My comparison to Steve Smith related to his "jukability" not his burn rate.

Another kool-aid comment: Favre and McCarthy seem to have a VERY productive and mutually respectful relationship. That's VERY big.

GrnBay007
10-29-2006, 08:21 PM
And another thing... Those who say Donald Driver isn't a playmaker don't know what they're talking about. Next to Steve Smith, he may be the most elusive receiver in the league. He can juke with the best of them, has great hands, and is a very tough runner. All he is is a great football player, a superb leader, and a great teammate. Drink up! :glug:

I didn't get to watch the game today but listened to it on the radio. They were talking about Driver at one point after the game.....about what a great team player he is and about all the work he does for the community and different organizations. They said he does a lot of work that is not known to the public and he never flaunts it. This is the kind of player that really needs to retire as a Packer!

KYPack
10-29-2006, 08:55 PM
I once was lost, but now I'm found.

Hand me the ladle, I'll have a drink.

BallHawk
10-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Smirnoff for everybody, Ya!

http://www.previewberlin.de/Data/Bilder/smirnoff_logo.jpg

esoxx
10-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Lots of Lambeau Liqour being consumed tonight.
:glug:

run pMc
10-29-2006, 09:18 PM
I'll save that glass of Kool-Aid for the BUF game. If they make it to 4-4, I will be VERY happy.

The OL is starting to come together.

Ahman needs to stay healthy. If he does, this will be a dangerous team the rest of the year.

Favre played very good today...made very few poor decisions or throws. He managed the game and let it come to him vs. trying to win it himself. I loved the Lambeau Leap...he never does that.

Count me on the Ruvell Martin bandwagon.

Scott Campbell
10-29-2006, 09:42 PM
I'll take another win. But we've beaten Detroit, Miami and Arizona. They are a combined 3-19.

vince
10-29-2006, 09:48 PM
I'll take another win. But we've beaten Detroit, Miami and Arizona. They are a combined 3-19.
We outplayed St. Louis and New Orleans, but with all the newness on the team, hadn't figured out how to win yet. Then we looked solid against the Dolphins, making a number of big plays.

And now, we DOMINATED the Cardinals. There's not a damn thing wrong with that. Go ahead, drink up. It won't hurt. It's actually kind of refreshing.

The Leaper
10-29-2006, 09:54 PM

We lost most of those games last year. We've won the last 2 rather convincingly.

Small steps.

MJZiggy
10-29-2006, 10:58 PM

I don't care what their records are. The are NFL teams and we beat them. It still counts.

billy_oliver880
10-29-2006, 11:11 PM

I don't care what their records are. The are NFL teams and we beat them. It still counts.

Anyone can win on any given Sunday.