PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Ahman

Zool
10-31-2006, 12:45 PM
http://www.nfl.com/partners/fedex

Fed Ex Ground player of the week.

HarveyWallbangers
10-31-2006, 12:50 PM
Man, I'd have a hard time voting on Ahman over those two guys.

Rastak
10-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Man, I'd have a hard time voting on Ahman over those two guys.

LT and Brady got my vote.....although Green played a nice game.

packers11
10-31-2006, 12:57 PM
I voted for ahman... LT was a beast though

Noodle
10-31-2006, 02:39 PM
Which one of the three running backs suffered a potentially career ending injury last year, rehabbed his ass off, and still has the sack to just destroy dudes at the end of runs or blow by them with smokin speed?

Not a hard choice at all when you think about it.

Zool
10-31-2006, 02:48 PM
How many of them play in a small town in Wisconsin? That should narrow it down a little more for ya.

Rastak
10-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Which one of the three running backs suffered a potentially career ending injury last year, rehabbed his ass off, and still has the sack to just destroy dudes at the end of runs or blow by them with smokin speed?

Not a hard choice at all when you think about it.

I guess I didn't realize that was the criteria. I assume he wins every week then?

Noodle
10-31-2006, 03:08 PM
Every week that he posts a hundi, scores two TDs, and lays waste to all those in his path. Yeah, I'm good with that.

BTW, not like you to be so bitchy, though I can understand after last night. Tough time to run into the Brady express. That dude was on.

Rastak
10-31-2006, 03:12 PM
Every week that he posts a hundi, scores two TDs, and lays waste to all those in his path. Yeah, I'm good with that.

BTW, not like you to be so bitchy, though I can understand after last night. Tough time to run into the Brady express. That dude was on.

I'm not really bitchin, it's certainly debateable who had the best week. I thought Green was good and LT was better, that's all. It's not a comeback player of the year award or Green for sure would have gotten my vote.

Anyway, Green had a great week. He would have been my #2 vote after LT.

HarveyWallbangers
10-31-2006, 03:41 PM
I agree with Rastak on this one. I voted for Ahman, but I felt guilty about doing it. I certainly don't think he deserves player of the week.

Noodle
10-31-2006, 04:26 PM
There's entirely too much integrity on this board.

These things are true: Wisconsin is the greatest state in the world, the Packers are the greatest team in the world, and Green is the greatest back in the world.

Now don't go trying to confuse the issue with reality and facts and stuff.

GBRulz
10-31-2006, 04:39 PM
Glad to see two of my fantasy RB's in the spotlight....even though someone *cough, Harvey* suggested that I bench him in favor of the Jet's RB, Washington.

J-Rok
10-31-2006, 05:06 PM
Wow, how is Green winning? I voted for him, but there's no way you'd think he'd win over those two. Gotta love Packer fans.

Go Packer faithful!

Badgerinmaine
10-31-2006, 06:49 PM
I voted for Ahman...I'm not saying it felt dirty, but I will say I felt the same way when I voted for Geoff Jenkins for the 2006 All-Star team. :wink:

BF4MVP
10-31-2006, 10:14 PM
Is it possible that the Packers are the only team whose official website posts an article telling fans to vote for their players?

Cuz of those three guys, Ahman had the worst game..

I voted for him, but I'm very surprised he's winning.

mmmdk
11-01-2006, 05:53 AM
I agree with Rastak on this one. I voted for Ahman, but I felt guilty about doing it. I certainly don't think he deserves player of the week.

I did the same as Harvey and feel weird about it. LT is awesome. I did vote for Brady 'cos he carved up a pretty good Minny D.

GBRulz
11-01-2006, 08:27 AM
Is it possible that the Packers are the only team whose official website posts an article telling fans to vote for their players?

Maybe they are bitter because we aren't winning the soup can race?? :sad:

MadtownPacker
11-01-2006, 11:33 AM
There's entirely too much integrity on this board.
Preach that sheeze brother!!!

I could care less what LT or anyone not playing for the Pack does. Hell I would have voted on Morency over him! Call me a homer, I just call it being a good fan.

Now vote for Ahman and save the guilt for when your surfing websites you shouldnt! :jig: