PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings

GrnBay007
10-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Fox Sports
20 Packers 26 -last week(+6) 20/32

Who needs Adrian Peterson, anyway? The Packers running back duo of Vernand Morency and Ahman Green each rushed for more than 100 yards in Sunday’s convincing 31-14 win over Arizona. The Packers, Week 1’s 32nd ranked team in the Power Rankings, have steadily improved each week of the season—and have now cracked the big grid’s top twenty. I’m assuming this is the biggest, most important moment in Brett Favre’s storied career. Power Rankings, MSN, and all talk of grids aside, the Pack looked good Sunday and have the lowly Bills coming up this weekend. If they can get to the .500 mark, there’s absolutely no reason Green Bay fans shouldn’t be at least thinking about a possible playoff berth.

ESPN -
20 (23) Last week. Packers 3-4-0

Trick: Four guys masquerading as defensive backs on the Packers' defense.

Treat: Seeing Brett Favre running around, making plays and having fun again.

CBS Sportsline-
21 Packers · 24 (last week)
Mike McCarthy is doing a good job with this young team. The Packers have won two consecutive games.

billy_oliver880
10-31-2006, 08:50 PM
If they can get to the .500 mark, there’s absolutely no reason Green Bay fans shouldn’t be at least thinking about a possible playoff berth.

Don't jinx us now! :shock:

GrnBay007
10-31-2006, 08:52 PM
I like Fox Sports!

http://www.eyeofthundera.net/forums/style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif :mrgreen:

BF4MVP
10-31-2006, 09:58 PM
If they can get to the .500 mark, there’s absolutely no reason Green Bay fans shouldn’t be at least thinking about a possible playoff berth.

That's what I'm talkin about :cow: :pack: