PDA

View Full Version : Favre this season

Brando19
11-01-2006, 11:55 AM
"The old gunslinger Brett Favre seems to have found a new way to play here in his gridiron golden years. He's on pace to post a career low in yards per attempt (6.32) and has completed just 57.4 percent of his passes, near his career worst of 57.3. But he's also on pace to throw a personal low 11 INTs this year."

As long as the Packers are winning games and Favre is throwing TD passes instead of INT, low yards isn't a bad stat to have.

ahaha
11-01-2006, 12:10 PM
With the emergence of a solid running game and the return of Greg Jennings, I think his passing statistics will go up.

MadtownPacker
11-01-2006, 12:25 PM
M3's O looks like it is custom built for Favre. His ability to put the ball in tight spots and make throws on the run works perfect with the short passes. Last season I was begging for Favre to throw short passes cuz they where there for the taking but instead he would get frustrated and chuck em deep (29 INTS). This season he is avoiding trying to score on one throw. Good things will happen. Throw in Jennings and DDs YAC ability and the O could be unstoppable.

MasonCrosby
11-01-2006, 12:30 PM
the offense needs to keep playing like this because the team won't have a chance against the patriots unless they can put up big points.

Brando19
11-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Man...a win against the Patriots would really open some eyes in the media.

Murphy37
11-01-2006, 03:06 PM
You mean "WILL" open some eyes. I don't see us losing another game all season and throughout the playoffs.......now that we have the Pope on our side. Thankyou your holyness.

packinpatland
11-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Give him the passes completed then taken away by penalties and maybe the numbers would be higher.