PDA

View Full Version : Charles Woodson: DOUBTFUL for Bills game!

gbpackfan
11-01-2006, 02:57 PM
The injuries just keep coming. His knee must have acted up over the last couple days. If you saw what happened, you wouldn't be surprised.

http://www.packers.com/team/injury_list/

Tony Oday
11-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Well atleast it isnt a bad week for him to sit out a bit :thank:

Murphy37
11-01-2006, 03:01 PM
It must be Dendy time. Then who'll play NippleBack? T-Buck?

MJZiggy
11-01-2006, 03:02 PM
I wouldn't go quite that far, Tony. The Bills could put up a struggle.

pittstang5
11-01-2006, 03:06 PM
What's up with all the Knee and Ankle injuries?

BF4MVP
11-01-2006, 03:29 PM
God damnit.

gbpackfan
11-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Just listened to MM's presser. C-Wood has a bruised knee and he will be rested until at least Friday. He said he is just really, really sore. Hopefully he'll be good to go on Sunday. I like the idea of guys having to practice on Friday, but C-Wood is a vet and we need him, so I would make an exception if I were MM.

Rastak
11-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Just listened to MM's presser. C-Wood has a bruised knee and he will be rested until at least Friday. He said he is just really, really sore. Hopefully he'll be good to go on Sunday. I like the idea of guys having to practice on Friday, but C-Wood is a vet and we need him, so I would make an exception if I were MM.

Didn't anyone but me think it was extremely odd that MM put him back in as a punt returner after he was hurt? I can understand why you might put him back at corner....but after hurting his knee returning punts?

esoxx
11-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Dammit!! After the carnage of injuries suffered last year, I was thinking we'd get a break this season since injuries seem to even out from team to team. We're bending over for the second year and a row and that really blows!

Why is that our injury report usually looks like a MASH unit but other teams seem to skate by. For example, every time I look at Dallas' injury report it's practically empty.

PackerPro42
11-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Yeah, it's weird to me that he finished the game but is doubtful for the next one.