PDA

View Full Version : Is this finally Peyton Manning's year?

MadtownPacker
01-17-2007, 11:39 AM
After all the early playoff exits even when his team had a bye-week Manning is just a step away from the SuperBowl. Can he finally defeat Darth Brady and Emperor Belichek?

MJZiggy
01-17-2007, 11:42 AM
I don't think so, Jedi Mex. I think he's goin' down and then Brady will fall to a Saint.

AtlPackFan
01-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Yes, I think they win in the Indy Dome and then get the snot knocked out of them by the Saints.

esoxx
01-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Indy's won the last two match-ups, both on the road. I don't think NE has their number anymore.

YJ
01-17-2007, 12:44 PM
I hate the Bears...but I think they will beat the Saints... and then get beat by the Colts in the SB.
After consuming a fantastic amount of my favorite "Honey Liqueur" and mind melding with my savant wolf hybrid I had a vision of P. Manning doing a funky chicken victory dance with Tony Dungy after the SB.

MadScientist
01-17-2007, 01:02 PM
It won't be Manning's year because it will be the Bums vs the Pats. It has to be, because I want it to be the Colts vs. the Saints.

I might not even bother watching a B*ars Pats SB, since one of them has to win.

ahaha
01-17-2007, 11:00 PM
I don't trust, quite yet, that Indy's defense is decent. Could Bob Sanders really be that good, that he could turn them from shit to gold? That D-line was getting blown up on a regular basis at the end of the season. And, the Ravens and Chiefs didn't field very exposive offenses. I think Brady and Bellichick can find a way to shred it.

Bretsky
01-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Should be a great game; toss up. Brady shredded Indy earlier this year, didn't he ?

I just want da Bears to lose

MadtownPacker
01-17-2007, 11:12 PM
It won't be Manning's year because it will be the Bums vs the Pats. It has to be, because I want it to be the Colts vs. the Saints.

I might not even bother watching a B*ars Pats SB, since one of them has to win.Welcome to the forum man!

I like that user name but I like your post even better. The NFL has got to be dreading that is the SB cuz no one is gonna watch that shit.

Everyone wants to watch Manning lose the SB to his Dad's old team. :mrgreen:

b bulldog
01-18-2007, 09:24 PM
Actually Brady threw three pics in a loss to the Colts in NE. I think the Colts will win 31-24 and the Saints will win 28-20. Colts will win the Lombardi trophy also.

MadtownPacker
01-18-2007, 09:28 PM
OK Bulldog, gotta ask, did the pats win at SD because of brady or in spite of him? That late game pick of his that the defender fumbled would have been the game clincher IMO.

b bulldog
01-18-2007, 09:52 PM
He played terribly until the last two minutes of both halves. A more seasoned team would have had the game in hand already by the two minute warning in the second half. SD was clearly the better team imo, their mistakes killed them. Manning will get his revenge on Sunday.

b bulldog
01-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Sorry but I'd say in spite of his performance.

MadtownPacker
01-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Well I guess I cant say you are brady biased then.

I agree, Manning while light them up on Sunday.

b bulldog
01-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Manning puts his stamp on the alltime top 10 list after he wins the SuperBowl this year.

the_idle_threat
01-20-2007, 04:07 AM
I hope not. Screw Manning and his entire a-hole family. :twisted: I hope to see the look of playoff failure on his face yet again this year.

MadtownPacker
01-20-2007, 08:40 AM
Ya, Manning losing to his Pops old team in the big game is major drama-foyo-momma that the NFL couldnt have dreamed of. I have no interest in watching another other SB.

the_idle_threat
01-22-2007, 12:34 AM
I hope not. Screw Manning and his entire a-hole family. :twisted: I hope to see the look of playoff failure on his face yet again this year.

:evil: :evil: :evil: Now I have to cheer for Manning or for the freakin' Bears! :x :x :x

Pacopete4
01-22-2007, 01:44 AM
i wont do it.. i want the bears to win now.. i hate that entire family even if they are nice people i cannot stand them.. nor can i stand the talk of the AFC being so much better than the NFC.. so of course i want a team the packers man handled the last game of the season to win it cuz all it does is give us more confidence in what we are capable of doing, plus chicago will be in the SB slump next year

woodbuck27
01-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Manning is such a Drama Queen that I will pull for the Bears BIG TIME to defeat the Colts in the Super Bowl. Besides that, I prefer the NFC.

Despite Rex Grossman this Bear team may have it. They have to pull together on 'D' and get that running game in gear though. It's vital to attack peeing his pants Manning and not give him shots down the field.

GO BEARS !!

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Manning is such a Drama Queen that I will pull for the Bears BIG TIME to defeat the Colts in the Super Bowl. Besides that, I prefer the NFC.

Despite Rex Grossman this Bear team may have it. They have to pull together on 'D' and get that running game in gear though. It's vital to attack peeing his pants Manning and not give him shots down the field.

GO BEARS !!

Am with you, I'd rather the Bears win then Payton Manning. I just don't like him.

MJZiggy
01-22-2007, 10:29 AM
I'm not a big fan of Manning either, but we're talking about the BEARS here. I'm thinking that I'd really like to see Dungy get his ring and Manning is just the side show. Plus I agree with Murphy. The Bears are not only a rival, I really don't want them to catch up to us in the SB department.

MadtownPacker
01-22-2007, 10:52 AM
How can you guys root for the bears????? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Can't root for Manning? Then just root for Dungy. That man gave his all to build up a Tampa team just to gift wrap it for Gruden to go to the SB. After last year with his son's suicide and the way he always keeps his head up Dungy more then deserves to reach the top of the mountain.

Besides, you REALLY want bear fans telling you that Wrex has as many SB rings as Favre?? :shock:

billy_oliver880
01-22-2007, 11:04 AM
I hate the bears. Go colts. I hope they get torched!

PaCkFan_n_MD
01-22-2007, 12:16 PM
How can you guys root for the bears????? NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Can't root for Manning? Then just root for Dungy. That man gave his all to build up a Tampa team just to gift wrap it for Gruden to go to the SB. After last year with his son's suicide and the way he always keeps his head up Dungy more then deserves to reach the top of the mountain.

Besides, you REALLY want bear fans telling you that Wrex has as many SB rings as Favre?? :shock:

It's a lose, lose situation to me. But I guess your right, hate the BEARS more than any other team.