PDA

View Full Version : Official Bears-Saints Game Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

GBRulz
01-21-2007, 05:23 PM
{ilr]3]Saints just made to many mistakes. I wonder if they should have taken the weather conditions more seriously? Just seemed like they tried to push it off like it wasnt even a concern and practiced inside all week from what little I read.

bears fought a good fight and deserved this win. To bad they didnt deserve lasts weeks to be in this position. Just feels like they dont belong.

Didn't they say that a dome team has never won the NFC title game outdoors? Weather was a huge factor, no doubt.

billy_oliver880
01-21-2007, 05:24 PM
{ilr]3]Saints just made to many mistakes. I wonder if they should have taken the weather conditions more seriously? Just seemed like they tried to push it off like it wasnt even a concern and practiced inside all week from what little I read.

bears fought a good fight and deserved this win. To bad they didnt deserve lasts weeks to be in this position. Just feels like they dont belong.

Didn't they say that a dome team has never won the NFC title game outdoors? Weather was a huge factor, no doubt.

0-10 since 1970.

BEARMAN
01-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Doesn't matter who they face in the SB... they're going to get waxed.

Just as I don't regard the Packers to be an 8-8 team, I don't regard the Bears as a SB team...

The real SB is being played tonight.
You ALL keep saying that and Da BEARS just keep om WINNING ! ! Shows YOU don't know shiet ! LOL :shock:

GO BEARS GO !

PS: Da BEARS are going to the SB !

lord favre
01-21-2007, 07:40 PM

Just as I don't regard the Packers to be an 8-8 team, I don't regard the Bears as a SB team...

Wow, you know I think you're right. The NFL could save a bunch of money and trouble and just come ask you who should get the Lombardi...

Edit

Jimx29
01-21-2007, 07:44 PM

Wow, you know I think you're right. The NFL could save a bunch of money and trouble and just come ask you who should get the Lombardi...

Edit.wow...what class :roll:

Iron Mike
01-21-2007, 07:48 PM

Edit.wow...what class :roll:

Bear troll....does anything more need to be said??? :whist:

wist43
01-22-2007, 11:07 AM

You ALL keep saying that and Da BEARS just keep om WINNING ! ! Shows YOU don't know shiet ! LOL :shock:

GO BEARS GO !

PS: Da BEARS are going to the SB !

The Bears are light years better than the Packers, but that isn't saying much...

The entire NFC is an embarrassment... Colts should win in a romp.